Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eliminate Excalibur's Super Jump Animation

(PSN)theelix

All I'd add is that, rather than removing the animation, merely shorten it drastically.  The sheer fact that it's an animation is what allows you to activate Super Jump during a wallrun then immediately release said wallrun and catapult yourself further skyward.

Having a drastically shorter animation would allow for the extra flexability you desire, without removing the current functionality of the skill in regards to how it interacts with other animations.

All I'd add is that, rather than removing the animation, merely shorten it drastically.  The sheer fact that it's an animation is what allows you to activate Super Jump during a wallrun then immediately release said wallrun and catapult yourself further skyward.

Having a drastically shorter animation would allow for the extra flexability you desire, without removing the current functionality of the skill in regards to how it interacts with other animations.

Agreed. The lovely Super Mario animation doesn't need to be completely scrapped; it just needs to be shortened. Or at least allow us to cancel it with Abilities / Melee earlier, similar to how we can already instantly cancel it with shooting. (But in the end I guess it doesn't really matter; it's not like we can see the animation anymore anyways. Just remove/lower the delay and we're good.)

The way I see it, Super Jump should function basically like a regular jump in terms of movement restrictions. There should be nothing you can do during a jump that you can't do during a Super Jump.

Edited by SortaRandom