Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage And Health/shield Enemy Change

IfritKajiTora

I want to talk About Stalker, Gustrag Three, Zanuka and all high leveled enemies.

The game in high levels is ridiculous, several shots if not 2-3 and you are dead. It is impossible to beat the game with not OP frames like Loki with his invisibility or Radial Disarm etc.

Today on solo Stalker attacked me, I didn't knowed where he is, he teleported me to him slashed me with Hate that added to me a stun then he maked three more hit while I wasn't able to move and Dead....... WTF?

I really think that it should change.
For example enemy at level 15 make 100 damage per shot, and on level 60 make 1000 damage
                    enemy at level 15 have 100 health/100 shield, and on level 60 have 1000 health/1000 shield

It need to change to something like this:
Enemy at level 15 make 100 damage per shot, and on level 60 make 300 damage
Enemy at level 15 have 100 health/100 shield, and on level 60 have 3000health/3000 shield.

-This will avoid insta kills on higher levels and avoid rage on players, because if I'm dead and I don't even know from what I'm raging so hard on that game.
-This will too change some missions to not one shot kill enemy. They need several shots to kill us and we need shot several times to kill them.
-It will make game more playable on higher levels than just make us dead every one shot :/ and more time fighting the bosses/Stalker than just rush mission 3-5 shots from OP weapon and boss killed go to extraction.

The same thing is with archwing, at higher levels I'm dead by something I didn't even saw.

Let make it clear: I HATE TO BE KILLED BY ONE HIT, I HATE TO KILL ENEMIES BY ONE HIT.

PS: With that, the skills should get damage buff because of high health and shield of enemies.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

The point here however though is that if we both scale in tandem, the scaling achieves nothing. We may as well not scale at all, us or the enemies.

Although I'm not necessarily saying that's really a bad thing. Balance in warframe is so hard to achieve because it went the direction of upgrades and infinite scaling, rather than sidegrades and more challenging and capable opposition.

Edited by MrNonApplicable

Although I'm not necessarily saying that's really a bad thing. Balance in warframe is so hard to achieve because it went the direction of upgrades and infinite scaling, rather than sidegrades and more challenging and capable opposition.

It's not like we want challenge, because whenever some new, somewhat challenging unit shows up, there's a rather big uproar (vide Nullifier, as much as this unit may be badly designed and uncouterable, it is some challenge).

We are asking for challenge while we just want to be able to plow through more and more opponents.

We ask for a change while we want it to stay the same.

We don't know what we want, DE doesn't know how to satisfy us.

It's not like we want challenge, because whenever some new, somewhat challenging unit shows up, there's a rather big uproar (vide Nullifier, as much as this unit may be badly designed and uncouterable, it is some challenge).

We are asking for challenge while we just want to be able to plow through more and more opponents.

We ask for a change while we want it to stay the same.

We don't know what we want, DE doesn't know how to satisfy us.

I know. It's a real pain.

Personally I want balance across frames and weapons, and enemy difficulty to be a thing. Not faux difficulty created by stupid scaling.

But so many people who say warframe is boring and lacks challenge wouldn't be happy to lose their boltor primes and soma's.

It also kinda feels like DE is reluctant to pull away from powercreep and wep or frame favoritism. What with rhino prime being the first frame to receive a stat buff, countering it's weakness that defines it role. And most recently, nova prime having 2 stat buffs, more than any prime before it and countering one of biggest weaknesses that define its role.

Meanwhile frost, mag and excal prime (<- not a good example in this case) are basically the same and first and latter even look underwhelming from a visual design standpoint.