Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are There Any Real New Loka Supporters ?

Escherionix

Perrin Sequence Partner here, and proud of it. As a Partner I can say that we have no actual conflict with New Loka, as they are against all forms of conflict. We share a mutual goal in eradicating the Grineer from Earth, and we believe that New Loka followers are a great choice for restoring peace and tranquility to Earth.

Perrin Sequence Partner here, and proud of it. As a Partner I can say that we have no actual conflict with New Loka, as they are against all forms of conflict. We share a mutual goal in eradicating the Grineer from Earth, and we believe that New Loka followers are a great choice for restoring peace and tranquility to Earth.

*drops a few thousand credits onto the floor*

I chose Perrin Sequence/New Loka from the outset because they had the mods for the frames that I was playing (Trinity, Nekros, Vauban, Mag).  I prefer the Perrin Sequence ethos tbh--hard to take New Loka seriously in a game called "War"-frame.  Militant hippies = comedy gold.

Edited by fadeinlight

I probably missed the memo or something but since when did the Perrin Sequence want to eradicate the Grineer from Earth? Fairly sure they only believe in prosperity through trade not actually wiping anything out.

Do you count the people you encounter in daily alerts?

In any case, I'm a Loka supporter by extension. I sided primarily with the Perrin Sequence because they're numbers people and so am I. If they're allied to New Loka, that means I am too.

I probably missed the memo or something but since when did the Perrin Sequence want to eradicate the Grineer from Earth? Fairly sure they only believe in prosperity through trade not actually wiping anything out.

We want to eradicate them, but in a peaceful way. If we have to buy them out, we will. In this case 'eradicate' just means 'to get rid of'.

I started out as Perrin, maxxed, then worked on New Loka, and now when I earn rep for either of them I do it through Loka because their selection of mods is a little higher on the price point ratio. So I guess that more or less makes me a primarily New Loka follower, if only by association. But since I'm also working mostly on Red Veil at the moment, my motives are all over the place.