Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back The Old "ogris" Look For The Torid.

EvilReFlex

So I guess that makes your opinion fact? There's a lot of things DE could be doing with their time, and there's also a lot of things they aren't. This person is requesting it due to the fact of that being what it started with. As for him being accosted by an opinionated community, it's not necessary.

Frost got a second festival skin. Did he need it? No. Could DE have done something better with their time than that? Yes. Does anyone care that they didn't? No.

Your last statement was just terrible. I loved how the Gammacor looked at release. It was trash. I should still use it? It'll in-fact hinder my game-play. All the OP was asking for was an optional skin to return the weapon to what he knew it as / thinks suits it better for his taste suddenly it's problematic for the people who really don't care in the first place, and are saying no just to say no.

Of all things that are ignored in this game, this is what people of the community take their time to nit-pick at. That's what I don't get.

It did not "start" with it. It was a "placeholder". It needed something, and it got something temporarily. If a box of tissues had been the placeholder, and people wanted it back? Also would not happen.

• Interestingly, the jetpacks worn by rangers are actually made up of four Opticor rifles. This is likely a placeholder for a proper jetpack in the future.

Pretty sure no one would ask to get Opticor Jetpacks back after they get a proper one.

Edited by DSpite