Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back The Old "ogris" Look For The Torid.

EvilReFlex

I think this is going to end up another progression like Quanta from the corpus that went to Mutalist Quanta and then into Paracyst.

Ogris will get a new model -> Mutalist Intermediate, partially infested weapon -> Torrid.

or

Ogris will remain the same.

Entirely new weapon with new model -> Mutalist Intermediate step -> fully infested called Torrid.

Nope, first it was a Grineer Bio Weapon.

No it wasn't, it was clearly a placeholder. It was from the get-go an infested weapon. The only grineer Bio-weapon is the Acrid.

The Ogris and Ignis are both chem weapoons. Where did you get the info that they are Bio weapons from.

Edited by TheErebus

Why have so many a problem with a "optional" skin... you dont want it, then dont use it.  

If the staff had gave everyone an "option" for their suggestion, nothing would progress.

There's zero reason to go back to the original version it's just a green ogris, not even unique.

I love the Torid, but I dont like the "new" Infested look. 

Please DE add a optional weapon skin to bring back the old look, (or a bit modified version of the ogris)   

Better yet Take a Orgis paint it green and combine fire and Toxic together and there you go Gas proc which is AOE Toxic problem solve.

IMHO its Not likely to happen.

Infested weapons look like "things" that grab you around the arm and are "alive".

The Old Torid model was just a placeholder.

But if DE made the option to buy the alt model for plat would you?

Its a lot of work to do so they need to get something out of it.

Lol this community is so quick to shoot people down. Something I still haven't began to fully understand.

Because people keep asking for stuff like this, for things that have little need for existence. It's a waste of time and effort for DE, that they could be putting towards actual issues, and there is honestly no reason why there should even be the option to use the Ogris-like version of Torid. We might aswell give every weapon a skin that makes it look like.. any other weapon...

Let weapons look like themselves.

Don't like the way it looks? Don't use it. That's what opinions are for. They tell you what you do, or do not, want to do.

These people just don't seem to understand this concept.

Edited by Flackenstien

Because people keep asking for stuff like this, for things that have little need for existence. It's a waste of time and effort for DE, that they could be putting towards actual issues, and there is honestly no reason why there should even be the option to use the Ogris-like version of Torid. We might aswell give every weapon a skin that makes it look like.. any other weapon...

Let weapons look like themselves.

Don't like the way it looks? Don't use it. That's what opinions are for. They tell you what you do, or do not, want to do.

These people just don't seem to understand this concept.

So I guess that makes your opinion fact? There's a lot of things DE could be doing with their time, and there's also a lot of things they aren't. This person is requesting it due to the fact of that being what it started with. As for him being accosted by an opinionated community, it's not necessary.

Frost got a second festival skin. Did he need it? No. Could DE have done something better with their time than that? Yes. Does anyone care that they didn't? No.

Your last statement was just terrible. I loved how the Gammacor looked at release. It was trash. I should still use it? It'll in-fact hinder my game-play. All the OP was asking for was an optional skin to return the weapon to what he knew it as / thinks suits it better for his taste suddenly it's problematic for the people who really don't care in the first place, and are saying no just to say no.

Of all things that are ignored in this game, this is what people of the community take their time to nit-pick at. That's what I don't get.