The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ods (Orokin Derelict Survival) - Choosing Warframes

frame1010

Vauban, Nyx, Trinity, and Nova is a pretty good infested survival team.

Vauban provides hard CC with Bastille and Vortex. Nyx soft CC with Chaos, which also makes ancient's buff auras stop working on teammates. Trinity provides energy and heals obviously, and Nova for damage.

Edit... forgot about Nekros. You'll need him for long term survivals (still dislike that he's "necessary" for it). Replace Nova or Nyx with Nekros.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Trinity, oberon, valkyr, and nekros.

Trinity (built for max range, power strength, efficiency, and minimum duration) to supply oberon with consistent energy so he can cover the floor in hallowed ground the entire time (just fill a whole area with them and keep doing it. Oberon should have some duration for this. he can also use his other abilities but the floor must be covered in hallowed ground). Nekros for life support. and valkyr for revives.

It's a lot of fun and your eyes will hurt

Edited by Soup2504

ODS keys are easy to build, so you don't have to go past 20 min unless you really want a challenge. And for that, pretty much any frame is good enough. When i was looking for the Nova P part, I just went there alone with my Oberon.

If you're having trouble though, try bringing frames with good CC, some healing and CC prevention (or use Handspring).

You should choose

nova = slow build. Helps at 20 min

ash = because he does great damage to all faction but more to the infested because shuriken and blade storm does slash damage.

rhino= tankness. Can soak up a ton of damage with iron skin and use rhino stomp when thinks get rough.

Sayrn miasma build. Miasma kills those infested quick or trinity to get instant energy and health regain.

And all should run energy siphon. It helps everytime. Remember to get energy bags if you don't have trinity.

I mean 20 min plus for nova slow build