Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Counter Attack Of The Tenno

Deidaku

Welp with a lot of the relays gone and probably a lot of dead civilians  we got f**ked right in the down under.

I don't know if DE has already planned this , but are we going to counter attack ?

If so I'm really hoping for more AW sabotage but un grineer galieons hybrid missions with on foot combat, cargo ship interceptions. Destrcution of the remaining fomorians or destruction of fomorian building sites.;

can we bring the fight to the grineer?  And use the salvage from these missions to rebuild our relays?

Having archwing missions where we had to take out supply ships and other grinner ships would be awesome. They could give us Grineer trench runs, which would be fantastic because lets face it, trench runs on the corpus missions are 10x more fun than the Grineer asteroid field stuff.

Having archwing missions where we had to take out supply ships and other grinner ships would be awesome. They could give us Grineer trench runs, which would be fantastic because lets face it, trench runs on the corpus missions are 10x more fun than the Grineer asteroid field stuff.

Exactly my thoughts

imagine soaring through a grineer fomorian shipyard in space over Ceres 

Welp with a lot of the relays gone and probably a lot of dead civilians  we got f**ked right in the down under.

I don't know if DE has already planned this , but are we going to counter attack ?

If so I'm really hoping for more AW sabotage but un grineer galieons hybrid missions with on foot combat, cargo ship interceptions. Destrcution of the remaining fomorians or destruction of fomorian building sites.;

can we bring the fight to the grineer?  And use the salvage from these missions to rebuild our relays?

the event clearly showed that the Tenno cannot hold what they have, so going on the offensive now is inviting even more of a disaster

the event clearly showed that the Tenno cannot hold what they have, so going on the offensive now is inviting even more of a disaster

The event just showed that people didn't want to do the exact same mission with only 1 reward 9000 times. There was no incentive to save majority of the hubs, they all have the same stuff.