The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime! What Is The Problem? Survival 3 ...

Jey-Jey

I can not go ....... how you can play on the survival of 3 in pursuit of chassis nova prime ... I have 2 weeks trying to find him, spent so much time ... and still can not find it, what is it ?? what is the problem? how come? i do not get it!

Friends it is not fun and not funny

2 weeks ... 2 WEEKS! every day! 6-9 times from 40 to 60 minut..and nothing!

what is the problem?

Try going for 40-47 keyshare groups to try finally finish mesa (system illuded me) then start crying. I got it finally the other day on the 2nd key of my last keyshare group for mesa. And maybe 100+ plat spending to buy keys off people. RNG is rng.

In order to guarantee your chances of receiving the rarest prime parts, you must A, sell your soul to the RNG, or B, offer daily sacrifices, usually of the human variety.

In order to guarantee your chances of receiving the rarest prime parts, you must A, sell your soul to the RNG, or B, offer daily sacrifices, usually of the human variety.

1,000 hours spent on the game this is not it enough?

I feel the drop chance is something around 0.01%. By the way, here is my conspiracy theory: there can be an algorithm that calculates how much consecutive time you have spent on the grind. If it exceeds certain hours, then they know you are grinding for something. The reward is disabled completely, forcing your wallet to come out.

Oh I am so evil...

Welcome to RNG. Ever played Diablo 2? People farmed for years and never found specific items. That's why trading was invented.

Otherwise, just keep on going.

Edited by Enfo

I feel the drop chance is something around 0.01%. By the way, here is my conspiracy theory: there can be an algorithm that calculates how much consecutive time you have spent on the grind. If it exceeds certain hours, then they know you are grinding for something. The reward is disabled completely, forcing your wallet to come out.

Oh I am so evil...

fun fact the tables have been leaked and the rate is actually 5.5%

With all you people saying the exact same thing the dude is going to think there's some gameplay mechanic behind this.