Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boycott! This Is An Outrage! (Grineer Stuff)

Ruzom

Duelly noted, ember got a buff the warframe that drops from sargus ruk!!! This is a sign!!! A message if you may! All hail sargus ruk! Behold his glory!!!

SARGAS RUK WILL FOREVER BE LEGEND HE STARTED THE GRAVIDUS DILEMMA! Thus creating an opportunity for the Grineer to gain a foothold in several planets before the corpus and infested reclaimed them. I MISS THE GRAVIDUS DILEMMA LOL EPIC TIMES

Bah, "He may be a king or a city street sweeper, but one day he'll dance with the Reaper"

Just because I think the cadence sounds a BIT off on that:

"He may be a kin or a city street sweeper,

But one day soon he's gonna dance with the Reaper."

Sargas Ruk is a formidable opponent, but siding with him is was bad decision. The Grineer have grown more powerful because of your decision. Sacrifices must be made, but by us Tenno. Not by thousands of innocent people.

"The lives of the Tenno are too important; if we die, then ALL hope is lost for the system. I will not sacrifice the lives of hundreds - nay, THOUSANDS - of my brothers and sisters. It should never have come to this choice, but we put ourselves into a position where we had to make such a choice. Now all that is left is to fight our way out of our debt to the system, and slaughter every Grineer, and Corpus, that still stands in our way."

- The Conflagration

Sargas Ruk is a formidable opponent, but siding with him is was bad decision. The Grineer have grown more powerful because of your decision. Sacrifices must be made, but by us Tenno. Not by thousands of innocent people.

don't get me wrong though I sided with the corpus during the gravidus dilemma cause I believed in their... DETRON :)

The dev stream conformed  that the next warframe will bare the abilities to bend the elements from the color of there energy.  Obviously this frame is the reincarnation of the avatar. So this makes Overlord Sargus Ruk, Firelord Sargus Ruk. Hail the fire lord!