Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hating The "new Old" Warframe

wallblinker

I don't know where to begin. This was really hard to read.

On the topic of the Balor event: DE was clear and how to grind for disruptor's etc was explained.

Also, the mustaches were for MOvember and it was explained they were temporary.

I'm mostly getting the sense that you don't take much time to read or pay a whole lot of attention OP.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

- Exclusive weapons are rewards for those who are dedicated, and have been supporting DE ever since they started up Warframe. There will be more exclusives coming out and the only thing you're missing out is a few weapons and some mastery.

- You lost the competition since you weren't good enough. Wah.

- The Fomorian Event was clear. It explicitly explained how to get the material to build the disruptors.

- The point of the Codex is that you find out the information yourself by scanning the enemies. It was not supposed to be the massive Encyclopedia of Warframe for free.

- Warframe is indeed still in a beta stage, because they're still developing. Information is subject to change, and the wikia is a community effort. DE is not forcing people to update the wiki.

- Then reduce your graphics settings. Get a better computer? There are clearly minimum requirements for the game. If you don't meet it, then you should've been expecting it.

- They're implementing. They can't conjure up dojo rooms up like magic. They have their priorities, they promised, and they will deliver. Just not immediately. Soon

- If you did some research, the mustaches are for a charity for men's health, No-Shave-November or Movember.

- If the event wasn't worth it for you, then why play it? Nobody's forcing you.

- That's a dojo room suggestion. Doesn't deserve to be in a hate thread. Get your priorities right.

- Dojo problems, don't complain, go to support.

Sorry I ran out of patience with the horrible formatting, English, and the general fact it's more a rant thread with half not even being feedback.

I feel like this isn't really supposed to spawn a discussion and was just a number of things you wanted to get off your chest. I hope you feel better, OP.

What's with criticisms like "I asked for dojo bank a while ago, and it's still not in the game!!".... like, you know they aren't making this game specifically catered to your wishes, right?

I have one question first you sound like you don't play much then you, start off on a tangent that sounds like you log in everyday so i would understand if you don't play everyday why things would be confusing.

See what i did here it is a new paragraph this also lets us know it is a new topic so try it next time thanks.