Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, If You're Joining Maps Like Draco To Farm Experience In Public Games, Bring Something To Help Your Team

Enfo

The annoyance for me is that Draco is the best map to farm T4I because cells drop there, but good luck finding a full team that will go past 1 round.  Playing today I had 1 game go all 4 rounds for a key, and 1 member dropped after the first, with the rest of us finishing the run shorthanded. 

There will always be people who want to do as little as possible, yet reap all the rewards.

Thread title:

Joining Maps Like Draco To Farm Experience

The irony here is absolutely top quality.  Well done, community.

Edited by Momaw

Seeing these people join with both unmodded warframes and weapons just makes me &!$$ed.

You're hurting your team, and you're wasting both theirs and your own time by possibly failing the mission.

That is all.

You don't want these people then close the session off. Don't want to close the session off then don't farm in the same spot.

I almost always bring all things that need to be ranked up to high level missions except for at least one of:

A fully modded, potatoes, formaed and ranked frame that can contribute significantly with thier abilities alone to the missions type.

OR

A fully modded, potatoed, formaed and ranked primary weapon AND a frame (even low level but rarely unranked unless the existing polarities work out) with a max level Aura and enough capacity to get my survivability as high as possible.

I don't beleive just a maxed melee cuts it and I question the viability of most secondary sidearms (probably doable, but I always bring AT LEAST one of the two other things mentioned above).

This is what happens when you have a specific place that gives 10x the experience (or more) than any other in the whole game.

Bring the exp gains down to the level of every where else and I bet my hat you will see less 'leechers'.

Here's a thought OP: make your own group.

Problem solved!

Edited by fizbit

When i go to draco or basicly any mission i go to level up i always bring my maxed out synoid BUT i still respect the old days when there was 1 man per tower and i do not give a F*** about others wanting to take easy way  :|

Makes me sad everytime i see excalibur smashing ulti to wipe out everyone >_>

Oh I've seen better.

People joining T4 defenses/survivals with good gear, and just when the 5 second timer starts they change their entire gear into low leveled S#&$ that needs affinity, then go semi-afk so they don't die, still get affinity and leave when everybody else does (in defense).

Leeching is overall a very big problem in this game IMO, it's just people exploiting other people for benefit of their own. Reminds me of slavery back in America...