Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, If You're Joining Maps Like Draco To Farm Experience In Public Games, Bring Something To Help Your Team

Enfo

Seeing these people join with both unmodded warframes and weapons just makes me pissed.

You're hurting your team, and you're wasting both theirs and your own time by possibly failing the mission.

That is all.

Seeing these people join with both unmodded warframes and weapons just makes me &!$$ed.

You're hurting your team, and you're wasting both theirs and your own time by possibly failing the mission.

That is all.

Wut.

I always bring my Excalibur to Draco with a Damage/Range build.

Btw, what if they bring an unmodded weapon? If their Warframe is good enough to wipe out the whole map.

Edited by DarkLordX2

Wut.

I always bring my Excalibur to Draco with a Damage/Range build.

This was not a personal message to you. There are a lot of people out there who thinks that it's perfectly fine to join games only to be a massive burden to their team by doing absolutely nothing but dying over and over without any useful assets equipped but their will to leech experience.

I had a teammate bring a volt and crappy weapons against grinner enemies I bailed out at 1st round... I am not there to carry people. I personally bring my Trinity and some unleveled weapons but I spam my ult and keep our teammates topped off with energy.

Edited by Speedingbus

This is human nature. There will always be people who want to do as little as possible, yet reap all the rewards.

I still laugh every time I'm in Recruiting and see "Hosting Rep farm, need 2 excals and a trin MAXED" How are you Hosting when you don't have any of the things that are needed? Leeches ...

This was not a personal message to you. There are a lot of people out there who thinks that it's perfectly fine to join games only to be a massive burden to their team by doing absolutely nothing but dying over and over without any useful assets equipped but their will to leech experience.

And that's why i bring my Exc, because i am sure i will probably join a squad with people like that, but i leave in that same round.

I still laugh every time I'm in Recruiting and see "Hosting Rep farm, need 2 excals and a trin MAXED" How are you Hosting when you don't have any of the things that are needed? Leeches ...

because he maybe has the third excalibur or a rhino/mirage? now if you join and he is running a Unranked frame or a Frame that isnt used for Rep Farming i just laugh and leave

Edited by armando92

Yeah, no, in my experience it's usually like a rank 6 Rhino

then do the second thing: Laugh, Leave and add to ignore list

in my experience its rare when someone do this or try to go with frames like Mesa arguing they get 9k rep per wave (yeah i am sure you get that but not because your Mesa is doing something besides leaching)

You know what is funny? When you start Stephano with level 0 Trinity after forma and end up with 44% kills and the whole round you running like crazy, capping points and reviving constantly falling teammates. And yeah, there was at least one max leveled Ash, maybe even two, I don't remember.

People will do what's in their best interest.

And , in public games ,one may bring whatever he wants in a mission,play that mission as it suits him/her.

these are the risks when playing public ...

On a side note ,I don't know witch is more despicable...The MR4 ,trying to level up his sh!tty gear, or The MR18 ,abusing the game mechanics and then complaining about leeches.

On a side note ,I don't know witch is more despicable...The MR4 ,trying to level up his sh!tty gear, or The MR18 ,abusing the game mechanics and then complaining about leeches.

Fell out of my chair laughing so hard...think I need life alert.

I don't even know why some people use matchmaking on Stephano/Draco when those are rep farming nodes.

I mean I understand rep(or xp) farming requires specific warframes with mods at high to maximum ranks for the most effective area wipe, so why queue or start the mission alone and have random people join in?

One way to not ruin your run is to recruit, host or join. Don't feel shy on asking for specific warframes and builds.

And , in public games ,one may bring whatever he wants in a mission,play that mission as it suits him/her.

Where do you draw the line for exploiting?  I can max my rep in a couple T4D runs with nothing but a Mesa and a proactive Frost (Nullifier-nullifier).  Is it an exploit to use mods and suits that are in the game in a certain configuration to maximize gain of some grind unit or another?

I understand that the Viver strat is pretty boring and doesn't take a lot of actual "play" - but that's a problem with Warframe and not with the players.  It's DE's job to make an "end game" that's rewarding enough for us that we don't feel pressured in to looking to "exploits" to complete all our daily activities within a reasonable time frame.

Hypocrisy at its finest! What kind of MR4 player who want to lv his sh!tty gears at T4 mob on Stephano or Draco? I mean beside the intention to leech those MR18 players who are the one that putting work on abusing game mechanic.

Wish people never found out about repfarming in the first place. I wonder how long will it be before you join a public draco game and people start leaving because its not 2excal and trinity setup and it will happen over and over and over again.

Edited by kiteohatto

Hypocrisy at its finest! What kind of MR4 player who want to lv his sh!tty gears at T4 mob on Stephano or Draco? I mean beside the intention to leech those MR18 players who are the one that putting work on abusing game mechanic.

Oh. I'm sorry.Those poor Excals and Trins ,must get their 2 & 4 keyboard buttons fixed every other week . And with those ingrate people trying to reap the fruits of their hard labor, they can't even enjoy killing 5000 baddies in under 60 seconds.

I'm such a hypocrite. I deserve to be punished.

Edited by Mr.Cristian