Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Gore Please!

Anyone else remember the game Soldier of Fortune 2 developed by Raven? Shoot someone's head off and they stand there for a second or two as a geyser of blood spews from the hole where their head used to be, and the same with individual limbs. Now that I think about it, Warframe already has tons of gore since you can dismember limbs and slice torsos in two, and paint big splats of blood all over the walls. It's not bad as it is.

But more is always better, or at least having the option such as Low/Med/High/Insane! in the menu.

Anyone else remember the game Soldier of Fortune 2 developed by Raven? Shoot someone's head off and they stand there for a second or two as a geyser of blood spews from the hole where their head used to be, and the same with individual limbs. Now that I think about it, Warframe already has tons of gore since you can dismember limbs and slice torsos in two, and paint big splats of blood all over the walls. It's not bad as it is.

But more is always better, or at least having the option such as Low/Med/High/Insane! in the menu.

The thing is, it's not very consistent. The dismemberment only occurs in one out of every 7 kills or so.

Most of the fine they just fly off to the wall in one piece with moon physics.

More gore please!

The thing is, it's not very consistent. The dismemberment only occurs in one out of every 7 kills or so.

Most of the fine they just fly off to the wall in one piece with moon physics.

More gore please!

Uhh no? Everytime I shot someone with a shotgun their limbs fall apart.

Currently you can:

-blow heads off

-shoot arms off

-shoot legs off

-cut people in half

-blow away the sides of their body

-expose their intestines/blow their stomach open

There are also some death animations of them clutching the stumps of their limbs as they die and such.

While not yet Soldier of Fortune kind of mutilation (6 parts of the head alone to be blown off) I don't exactly see how there is too little gore. Granted these are recent additions so you might not have seen all of them yet, but It's not like there is no gore.

I've seen some straight-up gibbing too. Like, bodies to body parts tear-apart. The gore in Warframe is surprisingly effective, and the sound design for the enemies gurgling their last from a charge attack just makes things even grislier. 

I'm only for extra blood if it shoots out samurai film style.

Just "SWOOOOOOOSH" and stuff. 

If that happens, AWW YEAH.

Seconded. I'm all for blood sprays

Edited by Yikitama

weirdly I Glaive-headshotted a Corpus today and its head exploded, leaving only its chest, which looked pretty gory :P

otherwise, maybe more blood? or more body exploding when using a shotgun ?

anyway /signed :D

• 2 weeks later...