Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade Sentinel Broken ?

Sensei_d

Hello I want to ask if anyone knows anything bout the sentinel shade not working ???? It has to stealth you when enemies are in range which ranges is bout 10 15 m. but it does it only when the mob is right next to you. and when it gives you invis it has to stay that way until frame attacks, but .... the invis is out right after it goes active... maybe 2 sec after .... the sentinel does not have any offensive mods on it only deff. so it does not attack at all, and I the frame ... I only run so I don`t attack as well but still the invis is out after 2 sec as I`ve said ..... So this makes the cool sentinel actually useless ..... Can anyone enlighten me why this happens and if there is a fix .... what is it :D  If no one knows, can we send this issue to devs for fix ? 

The shade does fight back if your shot at.

Also the shade only stays invisible as long as you stay near the original enemy that caused you to turn invisible moment you move away pop your not invisible anymore. This also goes for if you attack with anything but abilities.

The shade does fight back if your shot at.

Also the shade only stays invisible as long as you stay near the original enemy that caused you to turn invisible moment you move away pop your not invisible anymore. This also goes for if you attack with anything but abilities.

I feel there are some things wrong here.

Shade will only retaliate before cloaking if you placed that mod before the cloaking mod (There is an order depending on where the mods are placed, from top left corner 1st to bottom right corner last.). 

And Shade stays cloaked as long as you're in proximity of any enemy. 

The only real problem I have with Shade is indeed the detection range for cloaking.