Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Counterplay-Give Solo Players A Chance?

SandwitchPrime

this is more like a fix than anything

note this is in favor new players and solo players, please do remember that there are players who don't have aksomaP to instantly kill everything.

the lack of counter play in online shooters is common now days, but the difference is that most online shooters are PVP based, where loosing is part of the fun, mean while in a PVE based game, one cannot continue developing unless they can win most of the time; therefore counterplay is needed for the game if we want it to mature (by mature i mean get the fk outta open beta.) currently fighting a lot of enemies involve no counterplay what so ever, it's just the game throwing a dice and deciding to make you spend another revive. that's not good design, you may as well just randomly pop up a window that says ‘f❤❤k you player'. as far as i know the lack of counterplay was a big part of the reason why new players find the game so hard, hell i would go as far as to say that they were the main reason why unpopular frames are unpopular.

Grineer Snipers-biggest problem of them all, high damage attacks that are unpredictable, unavoidable, and just not fun to play against (yes this includes seekers)

fix: add red aimer lights that are visible for the players, lower the fire rate.

reduce the damage of seekers' kraken, while increasing the damage of their roller bombs and shorten the timer to 3-5 seconds.

Bombards and napalm- normally it should be easy and reasonable to avoid visible slow moving missiles, but that's just not the case in WF, they follow you around, have massive range, ignores all cover, and what's more the tile sets has tonnes of tiny rooms........DE if you want us to stop playing the level just tell us k? 

fix: remove the homing ability of bombards' missiles, make them so that they no longer ignore covers, and actually have the hitbox range fit the visual effect.

nullifiers- we've been having problems with these guys ever since they came out, now nullifiers are not too bad, you can still counter them but tell me this, when all you have is lato and a mk-1 paris and they have like 5 detron crewmen inside the nullifier bubble, how are you gonna manage to kill the dude?

fix:bullets should go through the bubble with 80% reduced damage.............or just remove the bastards.

Edited by SandwitchPrime

Firstly I had a bit more difficulty with my new alternate account running solo than when I first started playing in closed beta, however with that said and the fact that the game itself in now live and release while challenging it is not hard to play solo even with just mk-1 gear. I know because I have done so many many times.

Firstly I had a bit more difficulty with my new alternate account running solo than when I first started playing in closed beta, however with that said and the fact that the game itself in now live and release while challenging it is not hard to play solo even with just mk-1 gear. I know because I have done so many many times.

ceres will teach you an important life lesson

Yeah all requested fixes are awesome as well as removing nullies. They dont fix the probles anyway they just make it harder to grind and LOL at the ceres comment that is awesum.

Of course depending on what frame u run ceres with..mk1 gear may not be that relevant to the equation but I get your point ^ ^

I agree with all of these changes. Especially the one about snipers.

I also remember when Napalms were red. Red napalms were wonderful they didn't hide amongst other grineer, they stood proud and red and REALLY REALLY obvious. I wish napalms were still red.

I agree with all of these changes. Especially the one about snipers.

I also remember when Napalms were red. Red napalms were wonderful they didn't hide amongst other grineer, they stood proud and red and REALLY REALLY obvious. I wish napalms were still red.

yes and that's another problem, snipers blinds in with the background, why can't they be like corpus snipers and stand out a little?