Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cussed Out By A Lowballer (Pics)

armedpoop

Naming and shaming is against the ToS my friend. I suggest you create a ticket with support and remove the images.

Edit: i see the name of the person is not listed. Nonetheless , yes this is something you can report. :)

Yee, I made sure to hide names lol

Naming and shaming is against the ToS my friend. I suggest you create a ticket with support and remove the images.

Edit: i see the name of the person is not listed. Nonetheless , yes this is something you can report. :)

There's no need to remove, he's not naming. Just shaming(;

Yeah, if you've got his username, send a support ticket with the uncensored image attached. Support will decide what to do from there. I've been trading since day one, and have been fortunate enough to not have met anyone like this.

Edit: What mod were you even selling?!

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

You can send a support ticket and report them, but..what event mod were you trying to sell?

There's no need to remove, he's not naming. Just shaming(;

Yeah, if you've got his username, send a support ticket with the uncensored image attached. Support will decide what to do from there. I've been trading since day one, and have been fortunate enough to not have met anyone like this.

Edit: What mod were you even selling?!

Consider yourself lucky then.

The mod was Primed Continuity ;)

Edited by armedpoop

Unless it's max rank, I don't see how this worth 400p. But that's beside the point. 

you could just had ignored him, even reporting is unnecessary hassle.

that said unless it was maxed, i also don't think its worth that much

Ive seen offers in trade chat higher than this. I was even offered aboot 300 for an unranked one not too long ago, by the same person who gave 350 for a Mara Detron. 

Yeah people are nuts. It wouldn't matter how cheap or over priced you make something people will still potentially abuses you over it.

The amount of times I've been abused for selling something well under the going rate is unbelievable.

Its why I hate pricing things myself and would rather wait for the buyer or seller to mention a price first. That way I have a rough idea of what I'm working with and can accept or reject the offers as I want.

Yeah people are nuts. It wouldn't matter how cheap or over priced you make something people will still potentially abuses you over it.

The amount of times I've been abused for selling something well under the going rate is unbelievable.

Its why I hate pricing things myself and would rather wait for the buyer or seller to mention a price first. That way I have a rough idea of what I'm working with and can accept or reject the offers as I want.

You are a good seller to be undercutting yourself. How do you get abused for undercutting? Thats pretty dumb for people to do if its what I think it is.

I've seen a lot of toxicity in the trade chat, who were thinking that they need to keep on talking and hating as if their lives are depended on it.

Ive been pretty lucky to have not really seen too much of this. This is my 2nd or 3rd case, but this is the worst incident.

I can understand the person being ticked for the higballer prices people want for some things (Yes i'm talking about you , Primed Chamber) , but not sure that wasting time on saying more than "kay thanks" is worth it.

Not sure why people bother.

A name like "armedpoop" can put you at a disadvantage from the get-go, perception-wise. I was not trying to insult you or troll. Peace and love and fair trading :).

What if it explodes?

A name like "armedpoop" can put you at a disadvantage from the get-go, perception-wise. I was not trying to insult you or troll. Peace and love and fair trading :).

I have wondered that type of thing actually. By never trading with me tho, I meant because of the system difference.

I can understand the person being ticked for the higballer prices people want for some things (Yes i'm talking about you , Primed Chamber) , but not sure that wasting time on saying more than "kay thanks" is worth it.

Not sure why people bother.

Yea, when im in this position I usually will just say no thanks and move on. Its not very hard to laugh to yourself about an absurd price.

You are a good seller to be undercutting yourself. How do you get abused for undercutting? Thats pretty dumb for people to do if its what I think it is.

Ive been pretty lucky to have not really seen too much of this. This is my 2nd or 3rd case, but this is the worst incident.

Well I think the going price for a lot of things is insane (like lotus kubrows, seriously you'd be lucky if I paid 75 plat for one let alone 100-400)

so i tend to sell lower then the more common price. Seeing as I only sell junk i don't need and obtained it all for free anyway I'm always making a profit regardless of what I'm selling, so I don't really need to always sell stuff for obscene prices.

As a general rule I try not to sell anything for more then what I'd be willing to buy it for.

But because everyone has their own idea of what is and isn't overpriced, some people have really low price ranges for items, hence the abuse.

Honesty though people that abuse you for a price are normally just trying to bully you into lowering it further. Its a cheap tactic that unfortunately sometimes works on people. As far as I'm concerned I will alway be willing to haggle/negotiate but the second you start abusing me over price (or anything really) I'll show you the door or up the price further.

Once had a guy so desperate for a mod but also being crazy abusive so I kept upping the price and ended up with another 50p more then the original offer. I called his bluff and it worked out. Now had he not been acting like a tool I probably would have lowered the price anyway, after all the way you start haggling is by offering a price higher then you really want in the hopes that you will end up with the price you're happy with after the bartering is done.

The issue is people have no understanding of basic economics, what a free market is, or what the word scam actually means.They have these preconceived notions of what is and isn't a good price and as such anything that deviates is considered a "scam". Now putting aside that overpriced offer in a free market cannot be a scam by the very definition of the word, players forget that they can just walk away and chill if haggling isn't and option rather then piledriving the seller.

If you thought something was overpriced in a shop IRL you wouldn't start abusing the shopkeeper now would you?

Alas Internet anonymity increases peoples perceived ball size ten fold.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Primed R10's maxed from what I've seen are worth well over 400. Along with being exclusive to the 3 days the trader had them, they are also much harder to max out. Selling it for less than 400 is a steal.

Thats the way that I looked at it. Seeing as we arent really sure when it will be back in his stock. Im trying to sell it before then.

I have wondered that type of thing actually. By never trading with me tho, I meant because of the system difference.

Yea, when im in this position I usually will just say no thanks and move on. Its not very hard to laugh to yourself about an absurd price.

I was reading the chat log and i was asking myself, if that person was trying to recruit you into his religion.

But anyhow, there are lots of people that do that, half the people that don't agree with my prices, have to try and convince me that i'm wrong and they are right.

-Snip-

So many people fail to realize such easy tactics. It works in the favor of people like me. I will always go for the highest price possible just to see what they say/offer. But I wont be a $&*^ about it. You want to keep your seller and or buyer as happy/non annoyed as possible. At least thats what I try to do anyway.

I was reading the chat log and i was asking myself, if that person was trying to recruit you into his religion.

But anyhow, there are lots of people that do that, half the people that don't agree with my prices, have to try and convince me that i'm wrong and they are right.

lol it did kind of seem like that huh? This gave me a good laugh. 

Imo it doesnt matter whos wrong or right, it matters whos sellin and for what price.