Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cussed Out By A Lowballer (Pics)

armedpoop

wow i picked up a max ranked Primed Continuity the other day for 500p.

I guess I should go thank that person

You really should, because to max a prime mod, it takes about 500 R5 cores or more, and considering that those go for 1P each, you got the value back, without spending the extra 1.5 mil and HAVING those mods available.

Primed contiunity for 400??? Pwahh

Msg me that guys username

Ive actually got someone selling it at under 100p on one of the trade forum. and i thought that price was milking it aswell.

Not as cheap as 50 tho but least its not as bad as 400 lmao.

if he wants it, then hey , its available .

400... Seriously ... God dam thats dirty ...considering its rotating back in the future...

Edited by ValorousKs

Primed contiunity for 400??? Pwahh

Msg me that guys username

Ive actually got someone selling it at under 100p on one of the trade forum. and i thought that price was milking it.

But if he wants it, then hey , its available .

400... Seriously ... God dam thats dirty ...considering its rotating back in the future...

Dat free market tho. More power to the people willing to undercut themselves ;)

I don't see anything reportable, personally but I have a thick skin.  It does seem like you were unnecessarily baiting though, once he got snarky either put him on ignore or just walk away from the conversation.

I dont either, just wanted to see what others thought. I wouldnt say I was baiting so much as trying to get a legit response to a market tactic. More or less calling the bluff.

Sorry OP was this a unranked or rank 10 that you're selling at 400p??

Unranked of course.

I dont either, just wanted to see what others thought. I wouldnt say I was baiting so much as trying to get a legit response to a market tactic. More or less calling the bluff.

-snip-

I didn't say you were intentionally baiting, but by responding the way you were it comes across as baiting to me.  

Hm...

I don't think much is reportable, other than the insult at the end (which I found hilarious.

I guess I could see how his reaction would've happened, right now I kinda questioned the price so I guess he did the same.

Yee, me either tbh. Just thought it was pretty funny. 

I didn't say you were intentionally baiting, but by responding the way you were it comes across as baiting to me.  

Ah, misread. I see how it could be takin as such, but I assure you that wasnt my intent.

Ive seen offers in trade chat higher than this. I was even offered aboot 300 for an unranked one not too long ago, by the same person who gave 350 for a Mara Detron. 

Consider that I got the whole set of Cicero mod for 400p before DE re-release them in game. That's a set of mod that one account can only obtain one. Compare that to prime mod that anyone can buy as many copy as they want by selling some useless prime part. Yeah, 400p for a unrank prime mod is grossly overprice. 

Consider that I got the whole set of Cicero mod for 400p before DE re-release them in game. That's a set of mod that one account can only obtain one. Compare that to prime mod that anyone can buy as many copy as they want by selling some useless prime part. Yeah, 400p for a unrank prime mod is grossly overprice. 

Consider the fact that people are willing to pay more than that for it. Consider that its not currently available anymore and nobody knows for sure when it comes back. Sounds like you would be the perfect type of person to buy at such a high price.

If u buy any junk prime part for 5p each (there will be cheaper). Selling at 10 ducats . Thats 170p to end up having enough to buy a primed mod .

Just picturing OP in trade chat baiting those new players who just missed out on those or those who doesnt know the prices.

Glad this guy didnt buy it :D

If u buy any junk prime part for 5p each (there will be cheaper). Selling at 10 ducats . Thats 170p to end up having enough to buy a primed mod .

Just picturing OP in trade chat baiting those new players who just missed out on those or those who doesnt know the prices.

Glad this guy didnt buy it :D

Aye, if theres a will, theres a way

Wait wat, that was a unranked prime mod for 400p? Well i've seen people try sell it for 250p, but 400 is a new record i guess.

Always kinda makes me giggle when i see these prices and remember how i bought them all for 30p each.

As i remember, someone was selling Primed Heavy Trauma for 10p, on the day it was available from vendor, i was like lel, way to waste ducats.

Edited by Glasglow

Well if you are talking about overpricing I sold once UNRANKED heavy caliber for 200p. Yep, you read it right 200p. And yes unranked. I didn't ask for it but i guess the guy was desperate or something. I said that unranked isn't worth 200p but i guess he had spare plat. :P

Any price with which an item is changing hands is fair. That's all.

P Continuity is arguably most usefull  Primed mod we got so far. People wanting 100 -150p for it seem "fair" to me at this moment in time. In a month when we maybe realize that they will do a huge bunch of mods, making rotations take months to see some mod again, people will be flat out offering 200, 300, 400+ p.

Any curse word is actually reportable offense, so carefull what you type Tenno, if you are not amongst friends.

P.s. maxed, even Primed Fast hands should not be sold for less then 700p. If you maxed it out yourself, don't undercut yourself when cashing out. If you count in the effort it takes, cores and my biggest gripe, the credits, with the influx of plat and increased buying power, even higher price seems reasonable to me.