Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Keeps Overscanning

stolenname

Can you fix the Helios DE? It scans everything regardless of codex completion as of late. It doesn't matter whether I'm host or not; it just keeps on scanning everything, and I think that 241 scans of a charger just barely meets the 30 scan requirement.

Lately I've been buying the codex scanners in >5000 scanner lots, and it is quite common for the 100 scanner limit to be filled in a single mission.

I'm not 100% sure, but it is likely the bug where the your game client lose connection to codex server, so your game think you do not have any codex scanned. When it happens, even you manually switch to the scanner you can see everything turns scannable. The fix is usually logout and login or restart the game. From my experience it is usually triggered when you switch loadout or significantly change equipments.

It's more of a limit of how many scanners you can carry into a mission.  You can put 100 into your gear, but no more.  The game will automatically put more in after a mission, if you've got them.

That said, Helios will burn through 300 scanners pretty quickly.

There's also the issue of some things helios scans are not in the codex. For example, the red invasion corpus crewman. (Not to be confused with the tech crewman).

this! ... he still scans mobile defense computers and pods too. stop letting him eat my scans DE!