The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Community Moderators

[DE]Rebecca

What about cake? Is discussion of this delectably delicious delicacy allowed?

Or is it ducks only? =(

Cake is a Lie. Telling False information to others (aka, Lies) are stricktly forbidden also i guess.

Edited by Sikab

Some1 is on a downvote rampage.

Either that guy can't recognize sarcasm/fun/jokes... or he's just a pitiful entity and abusing a system :)

Edited by Sikab

Damn, DE is giving the community some serious upgrades this week! Hot topics subforum was already good, and now the much needed mods? This is great, momentum is going strong.

Congrats guys, I'll be one of your many post stalkers.

Damn, DE is giving the community some serious upgrades this week! Hot topics subforum was already good, and now the much needed mods? This is great, momentum is going strong.

Yup. Now they just need to get rid of this ridiculous upvote/downvote system. :)

Yup. Now they just need to get rid of this ridiculous upvote/downvote system. :)

I was going to upvote that comment until I saw the Irony.

I enjoy having a way of saying: "THIS IS REALLY GOOD" without seeing 55 other people say "THIS IS REALLY GOOD" when someone posts "It's the grineer", but I also understand how upvotedownvote systems can ruin so many great things.

And yeah, lots of great changes in the forums.

I was going to upvote that comment until I saw the Irony.

I enjoy having a way of saying: "THIS IS REALLY GOOD" without seeing 55 other people say "THIS IS REALLY GOOD" when someone posts "It's the grineer", but I also understand how upvotedownvote systems can ruin so many great things.

And yeah, lots of great changes in the forums.

You'll probably be happy to hear that the downvoting is something that is being discussed seriously. Please stay tuned for updates.

:>

Greetings fellow space ninjas!

Since cats are now allowed on this thread again per Ced23Ric:

Gentlemen, let me call the court to order, please.

Also, cats are allowed again. :P

... I shall use this visual aid to demonstrate how to properly sneak up and kill a Grineer.

funny-animated-gif-cat-sneaking-up-fight

I look forward to moderating such an enthusiastic group of gamers that sometimes... can get a little too enthusiastic (myself included).  While I do have my own opinions on the ever evolving beta version of Warframe I will not "choose" sides during a discussion. 

I am here to keep things fair and as civil as possible. In DERebecca's words "So, let’s just https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/7-community-rules/'> KISS (keep it simple stupid) and have fun."

Back to your previously scheduled program:

Ninja+Cat.+3_3d6cbc_3476140.gif

Greetings fellow space ninjas!

Since cats are now allowed on this thread again per Ced23Ric:

... I shall use this visual aid to demonstrate how to properly sneak up and kill a Grineer.

funny-animated-gif-cat-sneaking-up-fight

That looks like a failed attempt. Not enough damage.