Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What You Think About New Syndicate Void Key Packs?

RedFenixIII

They should have made a 20K pack.

4 Keys, random game modes but garanted T1, T2, T3, and T4 there.

Also you should be able to craft 4 T1 keys into 1 T4 Key.

3 T2 keys into T4 Key and 2 T3 keys into T4 Key.

Hmm craft 4 T4 keys into T5 Key.

Edited by SinMach1ne

You actually believe that line? Seriously over half the current mission types don't provide any decent amount of rep at all so enjoy not getting those keys by playing normally. 

If by half of the current mission types you mean non-endless ones, yeah, those don't.

Endless ones do though. Also, Syndicate missions are quite decent especially if you find a few good medaillons.

I am so grateful that DE gives us another opportunity to enjoy the amazing work of rng. We can spend our daily standing just to see how many useless things we can get - what a fun! And all this rng based keys give us the opportunity for more rng in the void, where we get a lot more useless things. wow. For the good of us, DE has nerfed the C rotation in the void drop tables. We don't need to be afraid anymore that we would get a prime part so easy.
The best thing is, because of all the rng no skill and no choice is needed - rng do that for you! I am so happy about that. I always dreamed from a game where no skill and no choices are needed. yppie ...  =(

They should have made a 20K pack.

4 Keys, random game modes but garanted T1, T2, T3, and T4 there.

Also you should be able to craft 4 T1 keys into 1 T4 Key.

3 T2 keys into T4 Key and 2 T3 keys into T4 Key.

Hmm craft 4 T4 keys into T5 Key.

no. four t3 keys are much better then 1 T4 key.

and you need same time to get t3 or t4 key

I don't like the price of the void pack.it should be half of what it is.

I like the fact that no longer matter with which syndicate one is affiliated.

I don't like the fact that 2 keys are t1\t2. Advanced players have no interest in those,and the new players get loads of them in early missions.All keys should have a chance to be t3\t4.

I like the key diversity,makes me play missions,I wouldn't play otherwise.

But,we have to remember that the old price for keys was set before Vivergate.back then 5000 standing was a lot.

Edited by Mr.Cristian

Should be able to combine lower tier keys to make higher ones.

Reason I say this is because I have over 70 t1 defense and survival keys which I doubt I will ever use that many even if I tried.

As to the key packs....they cost too much rep imo. No, I don't exploit rep farm so they are infact pretty dang expensive to me.

What do I think? It's a badly balanced rep sink now, nothing more. I'd recommend to buy mods and a weapon with that rep instead.

p.s it's not a mandatory purchase. The mods and weapons could be traded.

Edited by Elstar

Mostly garbage, while a t4 might be worth 25k, a T3 key certainly is not and so far, my key packs would indicate that there is a greater chance of getting a T3 key and the garbage t1/t2's then a T4.

Edited by Kyronz

In my humble opinion, what DE did was the right thing to do.

You still get 3key and 25k standing isn't that hard to achieve.

The key pack aren't there for you to *skip* progression, they are there to *help*.

Overall im happy with what they did and 100% support the path they went down.

I enjoy the keys. It isn't limited to getting T1's or T2's and then a T3/4 key like people think it is... I bought one pack and got all T3's so I know you're not forced to get T1/2 for the first two keys like most people would try making you think. 25k rep is fine...I'm not even max rank for my syndicates and I spend rep on keys because I WANT to.

In my humble opinion, what DE did was the right thing to do.

You still get 3key and 25k standing isn't that hard to achieve.

The key pack aren't there for you to *skip* progression, they are there to *help*.

Overall im happy with what they did and 100% support the path they went down.

for the average player 25k standing isn't easily obtained.

what's more DE if I remember correctly stated syndicates would be a way to reduce RNG.