Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Ninja Music?

Coverop

Only joined in update 13.something, so I didn't hear the older tracks I think. But after checking it out on youtube I really hope that they will give us a way to switch between old and new music.

Maybe add a request for an option like that to your main post, will be more visible there.

I think the focus of the thread is the soundtrack, not the "Warframe is not about ninjas" discussion. That being said, yes, I miss this soundtrack

You can only justify the return with two arguments.

"I miss it and I want it back"

"Sounds ninja, this game is about ninjas, bring it back."

Since one of these is completely wrong, and OP didn't omit that he was using that particular argument it is perfectly well deserved to point out that this game was never really about ninjas.

You can only justify the return with two arguments.

"I miss it and I want it back"

"Sounds ninja, this game is about ninjas, bring it back."

Since one of these is completely wrong, and OP didn't omit that he was using that particular argument it is perfectly well deserved to point out that this game was never really about ninjas.

I like the old soundtrack and I believe everybody else does too.

Tenno have always been space ninjas, I don't see how this is even in dispute.
If they don't seem ninja to you, that's totally understandable, but space warriors based on ninja stereotypes is what they're supposed to be and the far eastern influences from how they move (wallrunning and what not) to where they live (dojos) and how they are organised (clans) are also undeniable.

After those updates where we got new music, I simply miss this Nostalgic piece of Warframe in my current missions.

I think you can still hear it when you're doing Mastery Test... but this gives so much vibe. More vibes than any new musics.

The Tenno, must remain ninja... not a fashion gun-man killer.

THIS IS MY JAM SON!!!

Seriously I played the first 200 mission hours of Warframe with only this music.  NEVER EVER got old.  XD

Edited by sushidubya

Yeah, I miss that no doubt.

However, my favorite classic would DEFINITELY have to be

And it still fit with the Void. Every time I listen to this song, I hear a Void pillar door open with it's huge sound effect.

Edited by LazerSkink