Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclaves - Remember These?

-Krux-

DE doesn't.

These actually could be really good if they got some attention.

We've sent bug reports, made suggestions, all our feedback on conclaves has gone to nothing.

I don't get why this is so low on their priority list that they can't even fix things like energy orbs being unable to be picked up - like, just stupid stuff.

off topic for a moment - maybe DE should take some time once a week for every month and make at least 1 monthly update dedicated to the bottom of their priority list. And I don't even mean specifically conclaves but anything that's considered low priority or too small. I think those small changes will make a big difference to us.

Yep. It's actually quite silly: I'm pretty sure all of the changes made to conclave are from accidental code changes when they change something in an unrelated part of the game.

Example: They change the Dark Sector UI menus. and it breaks the spectator mode in Conclave so that you can't look around...

I almost feel like this needs to be constantly bumped.

Sad part is that it will probably get locked for "not being feedback".  Even though it is clearly "PVP Feedback" of how DE doesn't work on Conclaves.

So note: this thread is viable feedback and really needs a signal boost for DE to see it.  

Conclave needs some lovin'~

I almost feel like this needs to be constantly bumped.

Sad part is that it will probably get locked for "not being feedback".  Even though it is clearly "PVP Feedback" of how DE doesn't work on Conclaves.

So note: this thread is viable feedback and really needs a signal boost for DE to see it.  

Conclave needs some lovin'~

yeah, it's a shame.

Thanks for bumping it though, it needs attention and hopefully (positive) attention from DE if they ever actually read/reply to it.

Conclave needs to allow for bigger lobbies along with whatever bug fixes necessary. And perhaps just have a conclave relay where map is randomly chosen and players matched up automatically based on their conclave rating instead of having to remember what planets allow what ratings...

Conclave needs to allow for bigger lobbies along with whatever bug fixes necessary. And perhaps just have a conclave relay where map is randomly chosen and players matched up automatically based on their conclave rating instead of having to remember what planets allow what ratings...

Bigger lobbies aren't necessary. The point of Conclave in terms of lore is a secret meeting between Tenno to fight in friendly competition. CC is a combat sport that Tenno engaged in, considering their war-based origins. It's really one of the only ninja things left in this game.

CC is a precision-based game where those with mobility, skill, awareness, synergy and understanding will come out on top. Big lobbies are for larger-scale battles. Dark Sectors work just well for that, as large-scale fights tend to be for more serious reasons; hence why Dark Sectors are fights for supremacy at the expense of the enemy.

As for your second option... well, that's asinine to code in. Why spend time creating UI for it when you can just skulk the game and find it yourself? Conclaves are secret after all; and there are nine arenas. Search the planets, find the one that best fits you. It doesn't take any more than two minutes to locate one node on a single planet, then pressing ESC to back out.

As for your second option... well, that's asinine to code in. Why spend time creating UI for it when you can just skulk the game and find it yourself? Conclaves are secret after all; and there are nine arenas. Search the planets, find the one that best fits you. It doesn't take any more than two minutes to locate one node on a single planet, then pressing ESC to back out.

Why is that 2nd option asinine?

What's asinine is that there's no conclave menu that pairs you up with players that match your conclave on a map that YOU pick. Why should we have to know our conclave ratings? We shouldn't see that number, we should see a list of maps and choose 1.

maybe DE should take some time once a week for every month and make at least 1 monthly update dedicated to the bottom of their priority list. And I don't even mean specifically conclaves but anything that's considered low priority or too small. I think those small changes will make a big difference to us.

I guess we just have to wait till they fixed everything in PvE first.

And this is how we would get those results, I think.

But thanks.

And I haven't seen the stream just yet, but I'm hearing this stuff is getting addressed.

Edited by -Krux-