Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does The Defending Side Receive 5 Times More Exp?

Qynchou

New game starts, I see rhinos coming up with iron skins and whatnot as soon as the game starts.

Not only do the attackers have limited reinforcements they also get less exp?

lol why dont you start off the defending side at level 30, sounds like good balance.

You start at the same level as the lowest level player, ragequits after ragequits might make you join in the worst possible time.

If the defending team lacks players, it will add spectres instead, they actually give more exp than regular players and are in general worse, however they are usually more resistant than players

Edited by KIREEKPSO

I suppose, those are specters and not actual players

Nope, those were players, specters have limited AI.

This was a fresh game aswell. 30 seconds in you have people on the defending side with maxed vitalities meanwhile even with several kills youre struggling to get to level 2.

Nope, those were players, specters have limited AI.

This was a fresh game aswell. 30 seconds in you have people on the defending side with maxed vitalities meanwhile even with several kills youre struggling to get to level 2.

You can kill a lot of NPCs in 30 seconds... trust me. If you're a smart defender you make sure that there's at least one person defending each objective and then you go out and kill as many NPCs as quickly as possible to power level yourself, then turn around and start defending.

Edited by Kestral9999

You can kill a lot of NPCs in 30 seconds... trust me. If you're a smart defender you make sure that there's at least one person defending each objective and then you go out and kill as many NPCs as quickly as possible to power level yourself, then turn around and start defending.

For level 2 you need 9, for level 3 you need 35 more, I doubt that many even spawn.

I need people in my clan so i can organize getting Sechura on Pluto and Seminei on Ceres and be charging like 1 or 2% tax rate. But without people knowing to support my clan (Spanish Inquisition) and no one in my clan who can really PvP it would be a waste of a solar rail.

Hope this is a Conclave issue and not a Conflict issue, though it seems to be a Conflict issue. Good luck to you, i can't do Conflicts with my current computer. I get kicked to loading screen when enough people load into the conflict....

I really thought you could just do Conflicts to "level" yourself so you can do other conflicts though? so next conflict you do you'd be at a higher level.

Edited by MageSkeleton