Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Dragon frame, probably. Scott was a bit dissapointed most people didn't get it, alluded to nerdiness, and honestly, what reference could be nerdier than D&D's Chromatic Dragons having an elemental effect depending on their colour?

EG, Red dragons get fire breath, black dragons get a corrosive breath, blue dragons get lightning, white dragons get cold, and green dragons get a poiso gas breath, etc...

Oh optimism.....your naivete depresses me. I wish it was as you said, I really do. I just don't think DE is that nice... 

That's Typhus' armor.

nope,the thing its from would be a historical opposite to typhus given what its based off of (atleast this guessing game is keeping people focused,though im nto entirely sure if the above image is what they picked for the new frame`s design...also,that is a small part of the whole image)

Edited by GunDownGrace

Oh optimism.....your naivete depresses me. I wish it was as you said, I really do. I just don't think DE is that nice... 

Why do you think he is being too optimistic? Far all we know he's right. 

Then again maybe he's wrong. Or maybe I wasn't lying when I said the frame was a Prism Slime. Or perhaps it's yet to even be mentioned in the thread, which is funny since it's actually pretty obvious.

hard to tell,(mind you i cant confirm beyond a doubt that the above image is actually of the new frame),but if the design is off of that image..it wasnt intended for "light play" as it were,so i dont know how they would do it

I could save you some heartache and just yell you that you're probably barking up the wrong tree this time.

D: I didn't know moderators could troll. I WAS WRONG!

One of the few joys I have left is to be a bully to you Tenno.

Why do you think he is being too optimistic? Far all we know he's right. 

Then again maybe he's wrong. Or maybe I wasn't lying when I said the frame was a Prism Slime. Or perhaps it's yet to even be mentioned in the thread, which is funny since it's actually pretty obvious.

I could save you some heartache and just yell you that you're probably barking up the wrong tree this time.

One of the few joys I have left is to be a bully to you Tenno.

no heartache felt...this is more of a pie-in-the-sky fancy to keep people distracted...this is a hype train after all

both you and i know the chance of one of my ideas getting picked is near 0%

no heartache felt...this is more of a pie-in-the-sky fancy to keep people distracted...this is a hype train after all

both you and i know the chance of one of my ideas getting picked is near 0%

If it were a texture file for the new frame you'd figure it'd be a texture file for the whole frame, you know? It doesn't look like how I'm used to seeing character texture files. I don't think it's normal for a character texture to be broken up into a bunch of parts. That is why I think it's probably a false lead. 

Of course, I could be wrong too. I suppose there is no sure answer.

If it were a texture file for the new frame you'd figure it'd be a texture file for the whole frame, you know? It doesn't look like how I'm used to seeing character texture files. I don't think it's normal for a character texture to be broken up into a bunch of parts. That is why I think it's probably a false lead. 

Of course, I could be wrong too. I suppose there is no sure answer.

its cool,dont worry...thats why i stated several times i didnt know if thats what they picked....

gunslinger concepts were around for a long time before mesa,and when she was added she was quite unlike most of those concepts

a smarter person than me could use logic,scan the pattern of divergence and get a very good idea of what sort of concept is most likely to be picked,but thats about as likely as predicting where a snowflake will fall due to knowing everything about snowflakes

its cool,dont worry...thats why i stated several times i didnt know if thats what they picked....

gunslinger concepts were around for a long time before mesa,and when she was added she was quite unlike most of those concepts

a smarter person than me could use logic,scan the pattern of divergence and get a very good idea of what sort of concept is most likely to be picked,but thats about as likely as predicting where a snowflake will fall due to knowing everything about snowflakes

It certainly makes me curious. Now that it's been brought up it occurs to me I've never seen what the texture file (or files) look like for a Warframe. I have no idea if DE does it the way I'm accustomed to seeing it or in some other manner. It doesn't really get talked about I guess.

Cinder ehh too close to Killer Instinct...I'd call her Ashy

*snickers*

That is cringe worthy Ishki.

indeed i would still play it...you forgot the part where i mentioned "profit"...

its logical to publish your product when hype is at its peak

if the new content would be released next week theres only 1 thing i would see. WARFRAME FORUMS > filled with rage threads that theres too many bugs and shiz.

I hope DE will take up to 3-4 weeks to work on this update.

indeed i would still play it...you forgot the part where i mentioned "profit"...

its logical to publish your product when hype is at its peak

Pretty sure they have a professional team to decide these things.

Come to think about it.. I don't actually feel any major hype going about.

They teased some stuff. People got agitated a bit.

Anyway.

It will be done when it is done.

Just like any other time.