Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There An Update Today..?

Darjian

Change of plans,

New objective,

There's a patch on board the ship.

Rescue the patch, and get in the game.

Forget your current objective.

It appears there's valuble patches aboard this ship.

Gather the Patches and apply at extraction.

Edited by LukaWolfDog

Sadly just bugs. At this point in dev we're in the middle of getting a *major* update (the coming 8) done. So an incremental release is complicated by partially done work, code changes that affect other systems in unintended ways.

ok, just asking if (as a not native-english speaking and weak school's english) i'm getting this, you're working on bugs, that by getting fixed influence other parts of the game, BUT working on update 8 which will be released today? in the near future?

I'm asking this way, because i'm living in Germany and it's 4 am here,,, I'M super heavily tired and trying to stay up for the patch, if you say it's going to be released in the next 5 hours im gonna stay awake (or try to) if not i'll just go to sleep and wish you good luck

Edited by maaleth

Sadly just bugs. At this point in dev we're in the middle of getting a *major* update (the coming 8) done. So an incremental release is complicated by partially done work, code changes that affect other systems in unintended ways.

Sounds like putting together a jigsaw puzzle with pieces that keep morphing on you. Oh well, we still believe in you guys! Feed off of our energy!

ok, just asking if (as a not native-english speaking and weak school's english) i'm getting this, you're working on bugs, that by getting fixed influence other parts of the game, BUT working on update 8 which will be released today? in the near future?

No, they are not releasing Update 8 today, they are working on an incremental update today, but they're hiding all the cool stuff that's half implemented from Update 8 so we don't see weird half implemented features. And these half implemented features affect parts of the game that we WILL see, so yeah.

Update 8 is future. Probably near-future (next week or two?), but we're not sure, because they haven't announced a date. Today's update is just reinforcements - new weapons, and some bug fixes.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is 4 am in Germany and I am still here.

Im with you. But I have to leave you on your own now :)

Good luck DE.

Don't let those Off-by-One errors harm you!