Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There An Update Today..?

Darjian

Waiting for this update is like waiting for teammates to get on the elevator, at a point were you begin to wonder, "Are they coming?!". Then they finally reach the elevator and since it's the one with four levels it takes a while. Halfway at the top, your teammate then said, "S#&$...we forgot the hostage".

Waiting for this update is like waiting for teammates to get on the elevator, at a point were you begin to wonder, "Are they coming?!". Then they finally reach the elevator and since it's the one with four levels it takes a while. Halfway at the top, your teammate then said, "S#&$...we forgot the hostage".

Then after you get the hostage and open the door to extraction... "Collect the 4 data units aboard this ship."

They're all back at the start.

Of a Pluto outpost mission that you SWEAR was generated for a good hour and a half straight.

It really shouldn't be much longer. The build is currently deploying! I won't estimate because it varies so much on how long it takes to actually finish deploying.

Thanks so much for the info and visiting this thread! If I lived in your area I'd cook you guys anything you wanted on my day off! I'm a chef, but that still doesn't mean I don't know how to burn cold cereal. :P