Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Stuff - Time To Give Back To The Community

buriburi

Can i have a legendary core if there are any left. If there arent can i have a maxed heavy caliber please.

opps signed in with wrong account. Real name is Hex_Storm

Just wanted to confirm that this is me. Somehow was in an account i never signed into the forums with.

Its sad to see you going, i loved watching the things you guys did.

Wow, thats so generous. Im only 130 hours into this game and I feel so useless. So many things I need to get and achieve. Im really looking for overextended to make my trinity. I want to experience this draco farm. Legendary cores? I still dont have a single fully modded vitality or the armor or serration. I hope the next time you give stuff away, you make a random draw, so everyone gets a chance.

Edited by kilerskull

Wow, thats so generous. Im only 130 hours into this game and I feel so useless. So many things I need to get and achieve. Im really looking for overextended to make my trinity. I want to experience this draco farm. Legendary cores? I still dont have a single fully modded vitality or the armor or serration. I hope the next time you give stuff away, you make a random draw, so everyone gets a chance.

i can give you max overextended pm me ig.

hey i would like a legendary core if you still have one:) if not im happy for maxed mods like narrow minded heavy cal blind rage or something like that! if you ran out of those too i could use some plat too! and in last case if you dont have any of those i would like an arcane pendragon helmet:)

Do you have a Scorch?

Yes PM me ig: buriburi

hey do u have buzzkill? That would be greatly appreciated ^^

Edit: its the slash damage mod^^

No

Can I have either seismic palm or crushing ruin ? I'm having a hard time with these ones ^^'

Seismic palm yes. pm me ig

Hi, looking for another element + status rifle mod to go with my malignant force, would help alot with my builds. thank you!

pm me ig which one.

ill take 1 arcane helm

which one

heavy cal please  or max hornet strike 

hornet yes. pm me ig

Hello, do you happen to have Narrow Minded? 

Thanks man!

Rank 6 narrow minded. pm in game.

I am online for about 15min waiting in the dojo. pm me and i'll invite