Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does The Void Need To Have It All?

RFaul

It already have the prime parts drop. So it's the source of platinum already.

-snip-

I agree entirely, the regular star chart needs better rewards.

I get sick of hearing every single person in my clan constantly wanting to do void missions, and void missions only. We have all these unique tilesets that we only see now during alerts. Alerts aren't enough to make people play the star chart, we need better rewards, exclusive rewards that the void doesn't have.

Void keys also should be removed from the void drop tables, so that they are only accessable from the star chart.

The void has Argon crystals, rare cores, forma, and prime parts. I think that's enough exclusivity.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Prime parts really should start to filter out more across the origin system, or at least spill out into the other, non-endless void missions.  I know that every single prime item has a part sitting in a TIII or TIV survival and/or defense.  Every.  Single.  One.  Even if just in the void, some prime items could spare to NOT have a part or parts shoe horned into this endless game mode.  Is it any wonder people flock to void defense or survival?  Is it any wonder why people get upset over drop table dilution?

Thing is, I'm not so sure some small random chance to be rewarded a prime part from a star chart mission is exactly a good idea either.  People will just speed run the fastest mission type in that case.  Working these things into the rare storage chests would be ideal as it encourages players to take their time and look around.  What mission type they do that under is up to them.  Of course, some people don't particularly enjoy slowing down, mind, so maybe BOTH as a rarer mission reward and possibly found in a rare container would work.  The parts needn't necessarily, be different.

Working these things into the rare storage chests would be ideal as it encourages players to take their time and look around.

My problem with rare chests is that their appearance is dictated by RNG again. So I can spend dozens of missions looking for them and not find anything. If Prime parts make it into the starchart, DE should bring back Raid2.0 for them (with mechanics we already know from Rescue and Spy). I have no problem with taking it slow and looking for stuff (heck, I love stealth jobs in Payday2) - but I do have a problem with wasting time for something that only appears with a chance <1%.