YOU WILL BE THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS

YOU WILL BRING HONOR TO THE ANYOS

YOU WILL SAVE THE DAY

EVERY DAY

AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

JUST

DO

IT!

Only the Tenno have the ability to wield the Warframes and therefore the powers are exclusive to them as well i.e. no slash-dash, no Ash smoke bomb for Derf...not saying he couldn't use Corpus' teleporting system.

How does this guy have a -4 reputation?

How does this guy have a -4 reputation?

Long, long time ago... There's a legend of the abomination called the "Downvote Button", which caused grief and trolling with no end. Seeing this dark future, the almighty devs decided to prevent the plague further by removing the abysmal feature.

And thus, you saw in some posts what's left from that era of darkness and gloom...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because Ordis, Darvo, and Alad V haven't lightened the mood enough, right? /s

Alad V bought and vivisected Tenno, built his own personal murderbot out of the remains, tried to convince us to get him more Warframes to vivisect, gave the Infestation a steroid shot, tried to create a Mutalist Empire, is a jellyfish, and is most likely responsible for the creation of the Juggernaut spore.

What a ray of sunshine!

Alad V bought and vivisected Tenno, built his own personal murderbot out of the remains, tried to convince us to get him more Warframes to vivisect, gave the Infestation a steroid shot, tried to create a Mutalist Empire, is a jellyfish, and is most likely responsible for the creation of the Juggernaut spore.

What a ray of sunshine!

Yes, Alad V is in the game for comic relief, as is Darvo, Ordis, and (eventually) Derf Anyo. I don't care what Alad V has actually done in the game. DE made him into a joke of a character.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

• 4 weeks later...

Since the Derf Anyo concept art reveal, and comparing that to the new corpus Scrambus and Comba enemies, I believe Derf might use the same base model and have similar animations.

Granted he still flies around on a hoverdisc. I hope he turns out as one of those funny/cool characters. A nice balance of style and clumsiness.

• 2 weeks later...