The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

he wields the answer that is 42

^ THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. This is why I love Warframe's community. :3

EDIT: So, Derf? when do you plan to come out of Nef's house? We Tenno are eager to say hello. *sinister smile*

Edited by Dexaldem

I approve of this kind of lighthearted, humourous boss! The concept is great, and I love your illustration.

Surely he should appear after you've killed his father, saying:

"My name is Derf Anyo. You killed my father, prepare to die."

"HEllow Tennho! I had some Corpus Bier and IM REDDI 2 FIRGHT--*Vomits

I lol'ed so much when i read this. BTW can you please check out my warframe Peredon? That would be great

Over 900 "up-boats" xD
Can we PLEASE get over 9000 now? xP

Also, when is Sir Derf Anyo TennoFannington being taken out of the funniness closet and being actually put in the game? :|-

Edited by Dexaldem

............First, this has to be done.

30617080-a1af-418d-a027-847f00006433.jpg

Second, while we need more lore (and of course, bug fix on things that long lost overtime), a humor like this are also good. Never hurt to have some giggles.

Make it a sideproject, no need to be rushed. Then release it when people least expected it.

.......Anyhow, since John Prodman is out, this two could possibly be treated as one entity.

Imagine:

- Johnny Prodman added to the game, as random encounter in the field. With his own EPIC entry.

- Make a script so there's a chance that it's Derf who appear, instead of Prodman.

You know, this month must be a great time for Corpus.

- They are getting some slack and retake the planets that was taken by Grineer because Detron hunt

- The rise of John Prodman (which is the most positive thread so far in this month)

- And of course, the ignored yet eternal Derf Anyo.

............First, this has to be done.

30617080-a1af-418d-a027-847f00006433.jpg

Second, while we need more lore (and of course, bug fix on things that long lost overtime), a humor like this are also good. Never hurt to have some giggles.

Make it a sideproject, no need to be rushed. Then release it when people least expected it.

.......Anyhow, since John Prodman is out, this two could possibly be treated as one entity.

Imagine:

- Johnny Prodman added to the game, as random encounter in the field. With his own EPIC entry.

- Make a script so there's a chance that it's Derf who appear, instead of Prodman.

You know, this month must be a great time for Corpus.

- They are getting some slack and retake the planets that was taken by Grineer because Detron hunt

- The rise of John Prodman (which is the most positive thread so far in this month)

- And of course, the ignored yet eternal Derf Anyo.

Mai Naim iz Deckz end eye appruv dis messij.