The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

I approve of this, it's not like this game doesn't have any other humorous happenings. I mean, I clearly remember a boss in-game talking about fashion and murder in same sentence. Remember, in the grim darkness of the future, there must be fun things.

Edited by Ketsu89

I approve of this, it's not like this game doesn't have any other humorous happenings. I mean, I clearly remember a boss in-game talking about fashion and murder in same sentence. Remember, in the grim darkness of the future, there must be fun things.

Always good when a game reminds you to smile about something.

DE pls make derf anyo a rare alternative boss to appear instead of the stalker for the pure hilarity. Lights flicker and then this guy shows up. He fights worse than any other boss and upon defeating him you will get nothing but cronus drops at the rarest rng rate ever to be seen..

Hes like that one awkward kid in peoples families who cosplays as sailor moon.

Edited by Palkora

DE pls make derf anyo a rare alternative boss to appear instead of the stalker for the pure hilarity. Lights flicker and then this guy shows up. He fights worse than any other boss and upon defeating him you will get nothing but cronus drops at the rarest rng rate ever to be seen..

Hes like that one awkward kid in peoples families who cosplays as sailor moon.

Oh god, make it so if he spawns in an enclosed area, like a building, he falls through the ceiling, landing with a thud. The lights flickering animation is actually Derf clumsily sneaking across the celing area, accidentally bumping into sockets/etc. 

Oh god, make it so if he spawns in an enclosed area, like a building, he falls through the ceiling, landing with a thud. The lights flickering animation is actually Derf clumsily sneaking across the celing area, accidentally bumping into sockets/etc. 

Hahahaha!

Hahahaha, gold!

Come on, DE!

Derf would be such a welcome addition. It'd be a nice surprise to run into every now and then.

Okay, this is just great. +1

A SUPER SRS game like Warframe needs a little tongue-in-cheek to remind everyone it's supposed to be fun once in a while. I support Derf Anyo :)

This is brilliant. Have a sound clip with him going "Ow! Damn it, who put that... Wait, shh. Gotta be quiet. Quiet like the night! They're gonna be so surprised I got the drop on them. I bet they'll let me join the team! *giggle*"

Edited by waltonsi