Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WingedCrusade

Valkyr's Bonds Bug Out

To note, my favorite frame is Valkyr, and always will be, and I've even bought her bonds from day one, although for quite some time now, they've been buggy, and when equipped would quickly twist up and start spazzing out and just glitching out everywhere. In the images below, you can see a (very tame) instance of them beginning to twist up.

DE, please fix this, it's been plaguing the game for a few updates now. At least since U14 on my end.

yNhiE9A.jpg?1

G254Dpy.jpg?1

I've experienced the same problem. Possibly something to do with the way it connects with the forearms? Physics engine compensating for impossible angles? 

Just checked mine, my bonds are functioning fine.

Probably why it hasn't been fixed if it's only on some computers, that makes it very difficult to replicate.

Is this only in Arsenal, or also in mission?

Both for me. Anywhere I go, the bonds start to twist up to the point they'll start to just spasm out.

I've not noticed them spazing out on my but lately they've seemed crumpled at the bend when they start angling downwards whereas before they used to look like full tubes, now they look like a crumpled straw with clipping issues.