Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has A Game Ever Made You Cry/tear Up?

TheErebus.

I would never feel sad in ME. Which is funny because I've teared up in games where the story wasn't even that well made, yet ME (a game where feels are everywhere) somehow didn't make me sad.

I didn't mean crying from sadness.

I got pretty emotional during the ending of Bioshock Infinite.

the moment when the portal closes and Elisabeth gets her finger cut off - every piece of the story just clicks together and I just couldn't handle it

also Mass Effect 2

I wasn't using walkthroughs and guides and I didn't know that some of my friends would die in the final mission

Bastion and Transistor, both by Supergiant Games. Brought a tear to my eye.

Both have very good storylines (Bastion's is better imo), decent gameplay and very beautiful art. I wont spoil anything here, but if you have the chance, do buy the games and play them. Highly recommend them!

The very first time I've seen a computer game. I think it was Quake. Cried like a baby. It was loud and gory.

Seriously though, Bioshock Infinite hit me pretty hard, as did To The Moon. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons had a few moments, too.

Also I should mention The Walking Dead, both of the seasons. Had me teary eyed.

...Yes? I dunno, I know I've played a lot of games that just made me feel incredibly depressed...and I've watch plenty of shows and movies that have caused some waterworks so I clearly don't have a stone-heart...but I can't think of a game that's made me cry off the top of my head...

...Oh wait! I've got one! Uh, the last case of the second Phoenix Wright (Justice for All I believe) the scene where the judge suspects Phoenix of planning to assassinate him ended up making me laugh hard enough that tears started to stream down my face. So...yeah, I guess when it comes to games I'm more likely to cry from laughter than sadness.

Oh my god, how could I have forgotten about that. It didn't make me tear up, but it did have a grand emotional appeal. That whole game has been burned into my memory.

And you know the best thing is?

I played the whole game on my Mac. With a Wii emulator. And connected the Wii Remote to play it on my Mac. 

Wii on the go!

And you know the best thing is?

I played the whole game on my Mac. With a Wii emulator. And connected the Wii Remote to play it on my Mac. 

Wii on the go!

Heh. I managed to obtain a copy that was 1 out 2 left for $50. You know I'm not getting rid of this any time soon.