Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievements Bugged

Shaonia

The achievement progress for Cryptographer and Cheater of Death are broken. I suspect that other achievements are broken too, but I can't test it because I've already unlocked them.

I had both Cryptographer and Cheater of Death at roughly 700/1000 and yesterday it showed me Cryptographer was at 1/1000 when I hacked a terminal. Today it reseted itself back to 1/1000 again and hasn't been going up since even though I've done numerous hacks (Grineer, Corpus, with cipher and without). I also revived a friend today and it reseted Cheater of Death to 1/1000.

The achievement progress on Steam has also reseted back to 1/1000. 

Every challenge that was in progress but not completed just reset to zero for me: Cheater of Death, Dark Sectors, Mercenary, Shield Saver, and The Camera Adds 10 Pounds.

I revived somebody and it popped up with Cheater of Death 1/1000 but when I finished the mission and checked it's still at 0.

• 1 month later...

yeah  same problem here with both Cheater of Death and Cryptographer, it was so close.. now i just don`t care anymore -.-

also just noticed, that no matter how many ppl i save or codes i break, it doesn`t count, it is constantly always counting as 1/1000

no matter what

Edited by g43riel

Hey all, just realized that the Crypto and the revive your buddys Achievements are bugged. It showed me i have 1/1000 revives and 1/1000 hacks......

In the profil statistics it is shown correctly. 

Minor Bug, but would be nice if you fix it asap

Thx

Besides: my clan members have the same bug