Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cleaning Up The Stalker's Droptable

AkerTheSpjot

Well to start it off, I want to say something about Stalker, he's a miniboss, a supposedly advanced enemy who is immune to all your abilities, dispel them and potentially one hit you, defeating him therefore is not an at all easy task to some individuals, but if they do, wouldn't they deserve a reward(s) ? Ones that are rare and drop exclusively from an enemy with a tiny chance to spawn ? I cringe to think that there's a chance you'll get : Heavy Impact, Molten Impact, Energy channel,...or even nothing at all

For those who are hunting him, how would you feel when you're trying to get Hate/Despair/Dread/His sigil, you wait, you do countless missions, waiting for him to spawn, when he does, you rekt him and get a Heavy Impact, nothing else. How would you feel ? Rewarded or punished ?

To sum it up, I suggest removing the mods (save for Blind justice since it's already a exclusive drop from Stalker) and resources, his droptable should then consist of the blueprints, Blind Justice and his sigil. I don't care if I get 100 dreads, better then 20 Heavy Impact IMO

Rant over

Thank you for reading

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

I killed the stalker at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks.All I got was lame mods and resources(1 time he droped a Dread).I allready have all his weapons but still, this is lame.No to mention how frustrating it is when I see rank 3 and 4 with Stalker Sigil, and I´m farming since the Stalker/G3/Zanuka sigil came out. Because ´´luck´´, and not because of skill or mastery rank.Let´s hope U16 will fix some stuff.

Edited by Coach-Aprax

There's something in the game code that is supposingly coming in U16 that helps with farming assassins. Not gonna leak more.

I see. Still, I simply want better drops, if I defeat Stalker 10 ten times in one day and still can't get a single bp and more Heavy Impact then my point stands

I guess I'm the only one that likes the randomness of the rewards. I've never farmed the assassins, yet I have everything except the despair.

I dont mind random but just getting the fella to say hello in a battle is random and a low random at that. When he does you gotta feel like your earned your salt for finally beating him... he owned me repeatedly and comfortably for months if honest when i started the game and focused on getting frames from boss drops. Taking him out for the very first time dropped me a Dread Bp, i felt rewarded for beating adversity and winning against him finally - it was an amazing feeling to be honest.

Sure were also talking people moaning about poor drops for farming him but i dont care for them, simply as i believe he should not be farmable (he should be a scare factor EVERY time you see him) but im talking in general. Im trying to think if the first i beat him i got a Heavy Impact instead? I would wonder why i even bother, it would feel a poor reward for a guy who has three exclusive weapons, a sigil and a colour scheme to his lonesome. He needs better drop tables, the OP is right the non exclusive stance aside... mods need to go from him even if it means making him even harder, im all for that personally. Risk/Reward is a cracking format in the first place IMO.