Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"best" Primary Weapon Currently

Proman249

Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, Dread come to mind.

I am sick of this kind of treads but...

Why use a primary when we have Synoid Gammacor?

I dont use it for one reason, that wierd holding your hand up animation to aim, it just looks wrong to me.

The gammacor outshines every primary even if you spend an entire mod slot on punch-through. 

With that said, some good primaries right now are:

Boltor Prime

Soma Prime

Opticor

Quanta (vs nullifiers/for ammo efficiency)

The bows are fine, but the opticor is a better bow. Penta/Ogris are so-so also.

Edited by Watlok

The gammacor outshines every primary even if you spend an entire mod slot on punch-through. 

With that said, some good primaries right now are:

Boltor Prime

Soma Prime

Opticor

Quanta (vs nullifiers/for ammo efficiency)

The bows are fine, but the opticor is a better bow. Penta/Ogris are so-so also.

Optic or takes too long to charge up an when holstered it looks like you got a brick on your back.

Soma Prime: I own 4 (2 regular/2 prime) currently lol. Nice and dependable fully automatic hitscan weapon. I will admit, I much prefer guns similiar to current modern day designs and soma is the only one of this type that can still be usable when mob density and level goes really high.

Paris Prime: crits, rag dolling, and piercing of this weapon are just...wow, awesome. Great end game weapon if you can get used to bow mechanics.

Synoid Gram: no need to really further eleborate how this particular weapon destroys EVERYTHING...really quick. When all my other weapons cease to be effective (or run out of ammo), good ol synoid gram will save the day. Pretty op and surprised it has not been nerfed yet. This is the only gun I have other than PP that can kill lvl 60+ enemies and still remain ammo efficient.

Boltor Prime; I don't have one yet and have not bothered to make the effort to procur one. After leveling the regular boltor, it's easy to see why this is the one of the top weapon choice though. It pierces, has good ammo efficiency, and does a metric ton of dps. Plus anyone rank 2+ can use it. I will eventually get one just for MR but I won't be using it much after.

Edited by fizbit

Yea, they will probably nerf synoid gram into the ground one these days. There is no such thing as fine tuning when it comes to balancing; either make it totally op or worthless. There seems to be no middle ground lol.

When and if the nerf comes, I won't have any secondaries worth using against high level enemies no more though. So sad.

Edited by fizbit

Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, Dread come to mind.

I dont use it for one reason, that wierd holding your hand up animation to aim, it just looks wrong to me.

Synoid may be OP, but playing Mega Man style is... Pure style.

In fact, DE needs to make a true Mega Man buster style weapon. Hopefully with charge mechanics.