The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

Just finished this alert:

- Exta (Ceres): Transmit Corrupt Data To Computer Core - 30m - 2000cr - Physique (Artifact)

I did not receive the Physique artifact.

That added with the two energy siphon alerts that I did earlier today makes 3 artifacts i have not been given. So yeah guys, it is definately the artifacts given for alert rewards that have been broken somewhere in the latest patch. Not sure if it was 7.10 or the Hotfix

Just finished this alert:

- Exta (Ceres): Transmit Corrupt Data To Computer Core - 30m - 2000cr - Physique (Artifact)

I did not receive the Physique artifact.

That added with the two energy siphon alerts that I did earlier today makes 3 artifacts i have not been given. So yeah guys, it is definately the artifacts given for alert rewards that have been broken somewhere in the latest patch. Not sure if it was 7.10 or the Hotfix

Same for me and 3 of the 4 people in my group.

Any news on this from DERebecca or anyone else?

Edited by Judopunch

I've done alert missions in the past few days and have not received either of the artifacts that are shown in the results screen. The last 2 (Sniper Scavenger and Physique) have not shown up in my deck. I have tried logging out and back in but it does not register.

Just finished: Exta (Ceres): Transmit Corrupt Data To Computer Core - 30m - 2000cr - Physique (Artifact)

No Physique (Artifact) was recieved.

Current Artifacts in stock: Energy Siphon, Rejuvenation, Steel Charge, Sinper Scavenger, Rifle Scavenger, Rifle Amp, Shotgun Scavenger

Same for me and 3 of the 4 people in my group.

Any news on this from DERebecca or anyone else?

DE Rebecca posted earlier on, that this was a known problem and it has been passed on to the applicable parties

Just did the most recent alert mission and got physique but it didnt actually show up in my deck? Help please.

i did the energy sihpon alert and never  got it having the same problem as you guys

Edited by Dieingdan

Completed two Energy Siphon Missions, both of which did not give me an Artifact. Just now the Physique Artifact also did not register.

And I really want to have Energy Siphon, too.

Not much else I can say other than "I did not get it complaincomplaincomplain," apologies.

"It's MY Artifact and I want it NOOOWWWWW" - J.G. Wentworth