The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

Same here. Did an alert for physique yesterday and an alert for rifle amp just a couple of minutes ago - both rewards don't show up in my artifacts menu. The rifle amp was definitly listed as one of my rewards at the end of the alert mission, though.

I did alert mission for energy siphon last night successfully, got to deck - nothing. Then there was another alert mission for energy siphon, I did it successfully, got to deck - nothing. Re-log, nothing. Then I did alert mission for blueprint of Thral Rhino Helmet, successfully, got it in my inventory. 

I sent ticket, I hope they will fix this.

I did alert mission for energy siphon last night successfully, got to deck - nothing. Then there was another alert mission for energy siphon, I did it successfully, got to deck - nothing. Re-log, nothing. Then I did alert mission for blueprint of Thral Rhino Helmet, successfully, got it in my inventory. 

I sent ticket

Seems to be an issue with artifacts in general, just did the Rifle Amp mission with my girlfriend and she didn't get that either. Like I said earlier, neither me nor her got the energy siphons yesterday, so it seems you can't get any artifacts at the moment at all. Really hope this gets fixed soon and I also hope that I somehow get my energy siphon.

Schoko

i completed the Alert mission, but I never got the Artifact. 

Other artifacts were not able to be obtained.

I expect that the artifact which is un-receiving will be contained in the deck.

Ditto ... Myselt and my mate Dragos.za just finished an alert that gave the Rifle Amp as a reward but afetr completing it nothing showed up in the Deck. This is the 3rd Alert I have not received the rewards

Joined midway through the recent alert mission with the rifle amp, was not an exterminate mission, but when I arrived the enemy count was already going down, completed the mission, showed reward, got disconnected from game session, closed the stats screen and checked my deck and had no reward.

Adding my name to the list affected by this.  Happened to me on 2 alert rewards, one of which was "Physique".  Any feedback from DE yet?

Forum-Admin posted earlier, that the people affected should file a support ticket, statement must be 1-2 pages ago. There is a link for the support page in the post.

Schoko