Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mathtype And Warframe Forums Test

Renegade343

I assume posting this kind of things makes you feel special.

No?

I actually need to test this for something else, since: 

1. Mathtype does not support this forum's coding as far as I know. 

2. I need to test the values I set for the workaround to ensure that the forum coding would not throw a hissy fit and take a long time to load the image. 

3. I need this for better display of formulae. 

FYI, The markup language you're using is probably LaTeX or MathML; mathtype is some closed, proprietary editor for it. There's better latex editors out there. (I never really used one--I type the notation out myself).

Optionally, you can produce your latex in your editor, export it and feed it to some online/webpage latex renderer service, which then they can host the image for you (instead of the trouble of uploading your thing to some site).

Edited by Frawg

FYI, The markup language you're using is probably LaTeX or MathML; mathtype is some closed, proprietary editor for it. There's better latex editors out there.

Warframe forums do not support LaTeX/MathML, nor does it support BBcode for tex tags. 

Optionally, you can produce your latex in your editor, export it and feed it to some online/webpage latex renderer service, which then they can host the image for you (instead of the trouble of uploading your thing to some site).

I can do all of that with just a quick Photoshopping.