Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Though if I had to go with a Power Rangers theme,

the most remember part of the original 1

AHHHH, AFTER 10,000 YEAR IM FREE

Rita.jpg

it's time to conquer Earth

i use to think she's the Master mind of all (before he's show up).], but now grow up, i think she's just TOO HILARIOUS XD

After spending the last like, 4 hours reading every page of this thread, I officially have to say that I love every single aspect about it.  My side and lungs hurt from laughing.  The amount of comedy gold is just above expectations.  You truly are amazing Yui :D

After spending the last like, 4 hours reading every page of this thread, I officially have to say that I love every single aspect about it.  My side and lungs hurt from laughing.  The amount of comedy gold is just above expectations.  You truly are amazing Yui :D

I sat down many hours ago, and did not know that this thread even existed.  I read from the very start of the thread up to this point and enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for the laughs, Yuikami. :)

Thankyuu <3 Glad you guys enjoy it!

Wow, that looks awesome. What colours did you use, Phoenix? (palette and position) Those shades of black look really great together and with the uncolourable parts.

Yup, took me a while to figure out which ones were the best ones because of ingame lights are always a trouble...

I'll check and let you know exact position, for now i can tell you only that the Red is the top-left corner of the Halloween color palette,

i'll edit this post to tell you the 3 shades of black i've used later

EDIT:

1st Black is: line 14, column 1

2nd Black is: line 18, column 1

3rd Black is: line 16, column 1

(all from Smoke Palette)

Edited by Phoenix86