Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Well, on the assumption we can take off/put on warframes and are humanish inside just based on personality what would you think our Tenno would be like hyped up on coffee...or too much energy? -shrugs- I dunno, I had a frappucino today and I got curious!

Well, on the assumption we can take off/put on warframes and are humanish inside just based on personality what would you think our Tenno would be like hyped up on coffee...or too much energy? -shrugs- I dunno, I had a frappucino today and I got curious

Tenno Transhumanism! DESTORY THIS 'HUMAN In SUITS' HERESY!

Weren't there a photo of Excalibur sliding on floor and eating noodles I think there can be small holes on our warframes to let our Tenno breath. OMG just realized something what Tyl'Regor said... *takes a Lex and goes to murder Tyl'Regor*

If I really get it right the first Tenno has been "infected" and as an result of his "stubbornes" to give up to the infection he became more than human.

In the lore stands that it requires some level of concentration to master the "suits"

Think about Alcatraz in Crysis.... May the Tennos are some kind of kung fu monks/ ninja worriors in the XXXX millenia in bio enhanced suits( both monks and ninjas are trained in the body and spirit)...

But this pic of an excalibur getting "dissembled" making me sad somehow....(rpg and lore wise)

at least he was a brother <- pure rollplay

Edited by Primagen_VA