Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

MY BABIES

Shoooooooosh everything's going to be okay -cradles both-

Hush my Corpus babies

Don't say a word

Yandere's going to kill for you

The whole damn world~

Loki: You will never kill me. Now if you excuse me I have to brawl a moment *punches and kicks* Because Vor... Doesn't like my idea. *Stun lock* There we go. I am soon there stay there. This will be best troll ever.

And maybe I should read Deadpool, too. Sounds like a funny guy.

Word of warning...

You will attempt to break the fourth wall far too often in real life after reading.

If you value your sanity, or wish to retain any, I would not suggest reading ANYTHING Deadpool related.

That being said, He is like Wolverine... except funny, cannot die in any sense, and is downright insane.

For example....

For those of you who cannot see videos...

Word of warning...

You will attempt to break the fourth wall far too often in real life after reading.

If you value your sanity, or wish to retain any, I would not suggest reading ANYTHING Deadpool related.

That being said, He is like Wolverine... except funny, cannot die in any sense, and is downright insane.

For example....

For those of you who cannot see videos...

dat game is so funny

If DE's going to release some WF comics Yui should do the art!

I-I-I dunno @-@ -shy away-

Every time a Corpus cries over destroyed property......

A Grineer gets their wings.

Killing Corpus is like Redbull xD

After being beaten like crap by the grineers it seems like all Corpus have turned to emo teenagers, and we all saw the goth makeup Sgt.Nerf Anyo is wearing under his helmet...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Eh I think DE got it right putting out Happy Zephyr with this update.

It gives all the lonely people something else to cry over on Valentine's day.

Oh yeah, and Revel, I must apologise, my Banshee took out a number of those frames today on the field of the Pluto Conclave. Only thing that stands any sort of chance is vanguard Rhino, and that is only if he makes the orb first/before I shoot him.

Oh yeah, and Revel, I must apologise, my Banshee took out a number of those frames today on the field of the Pluto Conclave. Only thing that stands any sort of chance is vanguard Rhino, and that is only if he makes the orb first/before I shoot him.

What? *as stands on top of a box and gets launched to air as Vor appears on a suit* Loki: Ow... F*** me. He ruined it. Yui I was attempting to get you two to church... Well... You do you know why maybe.

To Sixty5. What you mean? I play on Europe and I haven't seen you there at all... Anywhere even how much I would try to search for you it would be impossible. Do you know why?

Because your sonic boom launches me to other side of universe >:D

What? *as stands on top of a box and gets launched to air as Vor appears on a suit* Loki: Ow... F*** me. He ruined it. Yui I was attempting to get you two to church... Well... You do you know why maybe.

To Sixty5. What you mean? I play on Europe and I haven't seen you there at all... Anywhere even how much I would try to search for you it would be impossible. Do you know why?

Because your sonic boom launches me to other side of universe >:D

I'm Oceania dude, so, pretty much the other side of the world.NO surprise you haven't seen me, but I've logged almost 90 hours in the last 2 weeks.