Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

dat bow

btw, did anybody notice that the corrupted corpus are wearing helmets under their helmets

just try to remove them, i dare ya

You're 6 days late on that news

The process, yes.

The result and response to it: no.

Trust me: if I let laziness and boredom get the better of me, I'd never finish ANYTHING I write (and I have PHYSICAL PROOF of that fact).

It's not the same for everybody, I just don't waste my time practicing something unnecessary for me to use. I do thing I wanna do, the way I want, when I feel like it, I only accept the job I will have fun doing and get lazy when I wanna relax and it's all working out for me so far. u_u.

Edited by yuikami

For a moment I was thinking what V day. When there was conversation about this week and there was mentioned valentine's day. I was just... Oh... Right that explains this art. I had forgot whole thing. *shrugs* I don't care just day between others. With different theme and way to be.

You get Vor a box of chocolates and all he gives back are bullets to the face

But "bullet to the face" means "love" in Grineer. Didn't you know they're supermasochists? See:

149_zps0dad87fe.jpg

The Corpus have been feeling too much love from the Grineer.

Project Tethra might be a restraining order that forces the Grineer to stay away, those that don't spontaneously explode when they come within 100 feet of the Corpus or Corpus Tech.

Love and passion? I thought that was Detonite...

Anyway, my Banshee has her eye on some people for valentines, though to be fair, being eyed up by my Banshee results in a bullet related death...

Just don't mess with Loki, Volt or Frost. [Loki in particular] For Volt... Well if you if you want to be electrocuted in to crisp I am not stopping you. At Frost then I don't that weight of over 150 KG will feel fun or at least getting snowballed to death.