Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I'm Oceania dude, so, pretty much the other side of the world.NO surprise you haven't seen me, but I've logged almost 90 hours in the last 2 weeks.

No wonder that I am deaf then -.- *takes a Fragor and swings on Sixty's head and richorets on own head. Knocking me out as Volt* Loki: He can not do it correctly. Ever. This should help your headache Sixty5. *gives Lodka. Loki's vodka and some fried fish what has somewhat strong salt taste*

No wonder that I am deaf then -.- *takes a Fragor and swings on Sixty's head and richorets on own head. Knocking me out as Volt* Loki: He can not do it correctly. Ever. This should help your headache Sixty5. *gives Lodka. Loki's vodka and some fried fish what has somewhat strong salt taste*

Sorry mate, all Vodka'd out for the night. Last night here before leaving for second year at uni, went out to town and partied. I'm in the afterglow right now, gonna chill out for awhile so I don't end up with a hangover. 

So I've been doing this:

EfISgbl.png

the 29 was done by sober me.

Sorry mate, all Vodka'd out for the night. Last night here before leaving for second year at uni, went out to town and partied. I'm in the afterglow right now, gonna chill out for awhile so I don't end up with a hangover. 

So I've been doing this:

EfISgbl.png

the 29 was done by sober me.

i cant even get past 4...

Loooooooooooooove the V-Day comic!!!111!!!

Wait.. I love all your work.. because yuikami senpai rocks..

You might want to also try..

"Alone on Valentine's Day, Tenno? Fear not! Find Darvo's match for you on Tenno Mingle."

..with Tenno Mingle logo instead of Christian Mingle.. I shall squee my pants if you do it.

Ohmygosh, Valentine's Day special colour palette from the Lotus. Now my Saryn looks like a walking bonbon of toxic death.

Ok, so I had some fun with the colour palette, messed around with Photoshop (honestly, half of the time I have no clue what I'm doing there) and these are the results. Pretty cheesy, if you ask me ...

65x2.jpg

ei1j.jpg

I tried to do this one with the Stalker in his Codex entry, but they only put the frame in there and give her a standard coloured Burston. Meh. :-/

(I'm tempted to do another one with my Ember Prime and something like "My love for you burns hotter than a thousand suns", but I don't think she's the kind of girl for pink ... Or Mag Prime and "I have a crush on you" ... I'll let myself out.)

"Alone on Valentine's Day, Tenno? Fear not! Find Darvo's match for you on Tenno Mingle."

Hehehehe. The new Warframe online dating site - coming soon (June Valentine's Day 2030). :D

Edited by Bibliothekar

Loooooooooooooove the V-Day comic!!!111!!!

Wait.. I love all your work.. because yuikami senpai rocks..

Ok, so I had some fun with the colour palette, messed around with Photoshop (honestly, half of the time I have no clue what I'm doing there) and these are the results. Pretty cheesy, if you ask me ...

65x2.jpg

ei1j.jpg

I tried to do this one with the Stalker in his Codex entry, but they only put the frame in there and give her a standard coloured Burston. Meh. :-/

(I'm tempted to do another one with my Ember Prime and something like "My love for you burns hotter than a thousand suns", but I don't think she's the kind of girl for pink ... Or Mag Prime and "I have a crush on you" ... I'll let myself out.)

Hehehehe. The new Warframe online dating site - coming soon (June Valentine's Day 2030). :D

Aye the V-day color palates totally rocks ;w; it matches so well with my clan's logo tuu <3

Did some doodle today. Gonna finish Nyx later XD

Also... if I can pick what my Loki would look like, this would do v

BgXQgyhCEAEuioJ_zpsb3adf947.jpg

OMG O_O

Nyx is hotter than usual. 

Have to admit i never imagined nova that way . Looks good ... very good

Stop interpreting the Warframes like they are individual characters.... How about multiple versions of people inside Lokis?... Like having a fat Loki, a skinny Loki, a muscle-bound Loki, a tall Loki, a businessman Loki, all having a chat about how Loki is an awesome armor and telling stories of how they can use Decoys to pretend to work or something...

There can also be more then one Nyx!

Mistral - Saryn

Sundowner - Rhino

Monsoon - Male Mag.

Loving the comics Yui. More Pwease. O.O

Why not Rhino-Armstrong with  the Nanomachines being Iron Skin?

Really,the Sundowner role seems good on Frost too.

Mistral could be Valkyr,as she's the most meele orientated female frame.

Valkyr could be Monsoon,as Valkyr being the most damaged frame or normal Mag is fine too.

That or it would be Ruk(the truk) as Armstrong and Rhino/Nyx as Sam.

"I WILL CRUSH THE SOLAR SYSTEM'S GOVERMENT'S GREEDY MILK FROM IT'S SKULL.

SO ALL THE GRINEER WILL BE ABLE TO DIE,AND KILL FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE!

NOT FOR CREDITS!

NOT FOR MATERIALS!

EVERYONE WILL BE FREE TO FIGHT THEIR OWN WARS!"

Edited by Kefaljohn