The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Wait, how is Absorb damage related to energy? I thought Absorb's energy loss is a hard value irrespective of damage taken. I've been trying to level up my Nyx Prime for a while now and yet I've never seen Absorb lose more energy the more damage I take.

urggggggggggggggggggggggg not Absorb dmg! The damage absorb take from taking damage! The higher damage it take, the more energy it takes per hit. Read the fricken update note and have your friend shoot you with high damage gun.

Turn this into a comic, please?

Idk, do something with it.

no

Edited by yuikami

if you actually took the time to read some of Yui's other posts (including, quite easily found, in the opening post of this very topic) you could've known yui does NOT do requests.

This is the third time it happened so I best put down why I don't want anyone to msg me their 'comic-idea'. I did this comic for fun, and only the way I want, there are loads of idea in my head already and I noted them down, just need the time to draw them which lately I barely have any due to my commission works, but guess what? People still kept messaging me their idea and expect me to use it so they can take credit of what they think they alone can came up with. I did spent my 1288 hours playing this game and I had to go through lots of detail and think of a way to tell the story with in 4 tiny blocks, just to be accused by some people of "taking their idea"! The worst thing you can accuse an artist or any other sort of creator is by saying they took the idea from someone else!

Just STOP.

I know you want to be in the spot light, I know you want to take part in this fun, but DO NOT get me involved with your little plan. Unless I was in the conversation with someone and the conversation with that person somehow lead me to an idea of the comic, yes I still credit them for reminding me of such thing. If this problem keep stressing me out instead of letting me have fun with this comic then I'll take a long break again. Just remember, I'm drawing this 'cause I have fun with it, I couldn't care less about having fans or even if anyone want to read it or not, although I'm glad and appreciate people who enjoy it, so if this fun turn into something that's annoying and stressing me out then there's no point doing it anymore. Go find someone else to draw you a comic.

Ok, I´m not sure if I´m late or not, but I checked all your wonderful comics (again) and tried hard to choose the best one.

Couldn´t just pick one, so here are 5 of my favourites so far...

thanks ^o^/

Also thank you to everyone for helping me picked out the best of my comics >w</

if you actually took the time to read some of Yui's other posts (including, quite easily found, in the opening post of this very topic) you could've known yui does NOT do requests.

Thank you ♥♥♥

snip

What about a black and red Nyx Prime?

no

snip

Wow such rejection , much hurt , wow.

edit:

snip

Turn this into a comic, please?

no

Wow more hurt , much denied ,wow.

edit: remove reportable comment... (for real this time[i think])

Edited by Oxin

It's hard to choose my favorite comic... or even few... so I'll just say that in general best ones (at least for me) are ones dealing with actual events in game, bugs and such things.

And favorite of them are probably ones in Gradivus Dilemma series.

It's hard to choose my favorite comic... or even few... so I'll just say that in general best ones (at least for me) are ones dealing with actual events in game, bugs and such things.

And favorite of them are probably ones in Gradivus Dilemma series.

Thanks Sabre ;w; I so miss Gradivus Dilemma... I was reading back on these comics the other days and that event is general is super fun and funny with NPCs screaming at each others.

I can't choose. ;~;  All the comics are my faves...   Though if I had to, it'd be the ones with Volt being sassy. XD

w00t for fabulous Volt! XD

Edited by yuikami

Thanks Sabre ;w; I so miss Gradivus Dilemma... I was reading back on these comics the other days and that event is general is super fun and funny with NPCs screaming at each others.

I remember the forum wars xD

although it was a bit grindy if you wanted the brakk / detron, the rewards were good (incentive) and the transmissions and such were amusing (less boredom)

I was kinda beat at the end of it, but I didn't feel as bored as with some of the more recent events (not really counting those new mode try-out events)

I remember the Alad V/Sargus Ruk thread, that got so freakin meta between the two NPC profiles X3 There needs to be more threads like that, though admittedly the Corpus/Grineer are probably on each other's ignore list now...

Lephantis: Heeeey, guuuuyz, can I be in your forum? I'd really like to be in your forum.

Sargus Ruk: #GrineerDominanceIsInetivable

Lotus: #TennoDominanceIsInetivable

We totally need more PR like that! XD

NPCs on social medias arguing with each others!

Aw yiss it would be hilarious XD

Edited by Aeon66