Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

This actually happened with Purple, ConcretePie & I picking on Mattac0n xD except it was Cali Primes & Loki Prime

gG8DYwb.jpg

3 more comics are on the way... but dang it I'm feeling so lazy + my pinky hurt from the event right now :'c

Poor poor Yui, she'll never be prime enough.

Reminds me of this video

This actually happened with Purple, ConcretePie & I picking on Mattac0n xD except it was Cali Primes & Loki Prime

gG8DYwb.jpg

3 more comics are on the way... but dang it I'm feeling so lazy + my pinky hurt from the event right now :'c

I suppose I'll be out forever of the Kool Kids Klub... ;(

Anyway, I prefer to farm my primes but, to date, I consider nyx prime the most frustrating (I lost 3 hours in t2 md for nothing. The drop rate of the helmet is NEVAH! Chassis too, but I had less keys.)

This actually happened with Purple, ConcretePie & I picking on Mattac0n xD except it was Cali Primes & Loki PrimegG8DYwb.jpg

Faq those guys with there lato prime and prime syndanas(if I'm spelling that right)

Alright! I've got it:

====

Prepare for Trouble,

And make it double.

To protect the Void Gate from devastation,

To rule the system through Grineer occupation.

To praise the Twin Queens as the rulers of all,

To oppose the Lotus and see the Tenno fall.

Ven'kra.

Sprag.

Team Grineer jetpack at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

VAY HEK!!!! THAT'S!!!!!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the occasional appearance (in later seasons) of: Caaaaaaaaaaptain Vor!

marry me now

gG8DYwb.jpg

Trinity ;-;

So Yui, is Nyx Prime going to replace Black and Red Nyx in future comics set after NP's release? Or is old Nyx going to remain the main character?

I'd say old Nyx probably will, just 'cause its clearly easier to draw.

That's what I would do, anyway.

I'd say old Nyx probably will, just 'cause its clearly easier to draw.

That's what I would do, anyway.

Not because it's easier tho, Nyx-chan's been in 233 comics, it's gonna be a $&*^ move to replace her just for more blings.

it's like dumping your ex for a richer guy, that's just horrible.

Edited by yuikami

To those who say "use nyx-prime" or "why u no use nyx-prime" think about it like this.

It's like ditching your character because is more aesthetically pleasing than the other. It's just nothing more than replacing the main character with some A****** because they gotz bling. 

Stalker Nyx-chan has character and we've been with her from the very beginning.

TO replace her is…not very enjoyable. Especially for Yui who does love the characters that she's made. I identify with this as someone who writes design concepts about characters, you get invested in them.

Yes I sound pretentious as F***, but whatever