The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Space Ninjas MAY be fun, but there's nothing QUITE as cathartic as casting spells (preferably to raise the dead into a legion to crush your enemies under a tide of rotting flesh, or to rot their skin and bone into puddles of meat).

'course, I dunno if that's an Option in Dragon Age...

I hope to see from DA comics come out of this, Yui!

Well I've only played Dragon Age: Origins but there were some really sadistically satisfying spells in that game. Walking bomb being one of my favorites, curse a target with degen and if they die while it's in effect they explode in a fantastic shower of blood and viscera doing massive damage to anything nearby. There was even an upgraded version that would chain to other enemies potentially leading to an effect similar to molecular prime but much more messy. They also had the obligatory raise dead spell and some other wicked fun stuff in the blood magic specialization. 

I haven't looked into Inquisition much, DA2 soured my opinion of the series but this talk has at the very least made me want to go back and play Origins again. Maybe I'll look into Inquisition some more but my game budget is a bit strained atm as it is.

Edited by Riot_Inducer

I think that Bibliothekar might mean Librarian in some german based language.

German, actually. Although, since it has Greek roots, I've been placed almost all over Europe so far by other players. Funniest thing is, when someone tries to speak Russian and the like with me because of my nick and I don't understand a word.

Well I've only played Dragon Age: Origins but there were some really sadistically satisfying spells in that game. Walking bomb being one of my favorites, curse a target with degen and if they die while it's in effect they explode in a fantastic shower of blood and viscera doing massive damage to anything nearby. There was even an upgraded version that would chain to other enemies potentially leading to an effect similar to molecular prime but much more messy. They also had the obligatory raise dead spell and some other wicked fun stuff in the blood magic specialization. 

I haven't looked into Inquisition much, DA2 soured my opinion of the series but this talk has at the very least made me want to go back and play Origins again. Maybe I'll look into Inquisition some more but my game budget is a bit strained atm as it is.

DA:O was the game that turned me away from J-RPG and became obsessed with Western RPG and Medieval Fantasy. DA][ changed that opinion for me, I fricken hated DA][ tho I still cleared it many time 'cause lore is still lore no matter how S#&$ty story telling is or how much the game and art direction has changed. DA][ disappointed me so much I didn't expect much out of DA:I.

HOWEVER! DA:I became a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE improvement from DA][, the writing is strong, tho not as dark as DA:O but game play wise it's a massive improvement and the contents are fricken huge. My first play through took me 120 hours and I swear I still have some stuff missing in the game and not even the other path of the game played, that could only be done by playing through another game, which is what I'm doing. Sure the game has a couple bugs here and there while most of them can be fixed easily, crappy hair and armor design and story too bright and the choices are not as lethal for people who prefer dark fantasy like me yet it's still bring me so much enjoyment to play it 'cause the characters are so well written even for minor NPCs [something that Alistair and almost every chars in DA][ lacks]. 

Ok I've said enough of other game, let keep the rest of the conversation Warframe related.

Again, I'll be back after I finish a couple more runs.

Edited by yuikami

DA:O was the game that turned me away from J-RPG and became obsessed with Western RPG and Medieval Fantasy. DA][ changed that opinion for me, I fricken hated DA][ tho I still cleared it many time 'cause lore is still lore no matter how S#&$ty story telling is or how much the game and art direction has changed. DA][ disappointed me so much I didn't expect much out of DA:I.

HOWEVER! DA:I became a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE improvement from DA][, the writing is strong, tho not as dark as DA:O but game play wise it's a massive improvement and the contents are fricken huge. My first play through took me 120 hours and I swear I still have some stuff missing in the game and not even the other path of the game played, that could only be done by playing through another game, which is what I'm doing. Sure the game has a couple bugs here and there while most of them can be fixed easily, crappy hair and armor design and story too bright and the choices are not as lethal for people who prefer dark fantasy like me yet it's still bring me so much enjoyment to play it 'cause the characters are so well written even for minor NPCs [something that Alistair and almost every chars in DA][ lacks]. 

Ok I've said enough of other game, let keep the rest of the conversation Warframe related.

Again, I'll be back after I finish a couple more runs.

Big turnoff for me is that Keep issue. I want to import my saves, not pick some given choices.

I think ever since the moment some people thought this thread is the warframe forum

Kinda silly, though. Afaik sam indeed has her own art thread on here, like you said

Am I expecting too much for some people to have more manner than just dump anything unrelated in my thread. OTL

Yui! Will you give us comics as Xmas present?

I need my daily dose of your comics (haven´t got them for a while).

Soon

Edited by yuikami

Am I expecting too much for some people to have more manner than just dump anything unrelated in my thread. OTL

Sadly yes you are expecting too much, but i usually just sit in the shadows next to the hole in the wall i made with opticor to get lunch and still haven't fixed so you don't have to worry about that with me.