Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Here ya go (ノ・ω・)ノ゙.:*・°☆ http://yuikami.tumblr.com/tagged/warframe

WOAAAAA thx :3

Edit:

WARNING: THERE ARE ALL KIND OF SICK HUMORS, BROKEN GRAMMARS, HOMOSEXUAL, BULLIES, VIOLENT, SEXISM, RAPE, SUICIDAL, MURDER, RACISM, AND TRIGGERS IN HERE, BROWSE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Hell yeah, im at the right place!

WoOoOOOOooOO!

Edited by Nauruin

WOAAAAA thx :3

Edit:

WARNING: THERE ARE ALL KIND OF SICK HUMORS, BROKEN GRAMMARS, &*$$SEXUAL, BULLIES, VIOLENT, SEXISM, RAPE, SUICIDAL, MURDER, RACISM, AND TRIGGERS IN HERE, BROWSE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Hell yeah, im at the right place!

WoOoOOOOooOO!

Welcome to my NSFW deathstar.

My jelly is hueg ;=;

MR. STALKER WHERE ART THOU

There there it's ok, Just keep killing all the bosses lol

Yeah.... about the Stalker.

You see the Unicorn frame caught him and...

Lets just say you wont be seeing him in a while...

-Erebus

Wait but I saw the Stalker about an hour ago and accidentally blasted my Hek in his face because he showed up so suddenly(the nice guy didn't seem to mind and even gave me a Dread blueprint as a parting gift!). But if the Stalker is in the hands of the Unicorn, then who was the Stalker I just saw? His brother? His mother-in-law? There's a whole family of Stalkers?

Wait but I saw the Stalker about an hour ago and accidentally blasted my Hek in his face because he showed up so suddenly(the nice guy didn't seem to mind and even gave me a Dread blueprint as a parting gift!). But if the Stalker is in the hands of the Unicorn, then who was the Stalker I just saw? His brother? His mother-in-law? There's a whole family of Stalkers?

That was his twin brother.

Alex.

That's why he was so nice.

-Erebus

That wasn't him.

That was his second twin brother.

Privacy Peter.

-Erebus

Noo it was Unicorn Frame!! He likes interupting *AHEM* meditations to see if he can *AHEM* spice them up with his *AHEM* unique preferances.

Sorry about the interuptions I have quite the forum cough today.

Noo it was Unicorn Frame!! He likes interupting *AHEM* meditations to see if he can *AHEM* spice them up with his *AHEM* unique preferances.

Sorry about the interuptions I have quite the forum cough today.

The Unicorn frame isn't done with the real Stalker yet.

-Erebus

The Unicorn frame isn't done with the real Stalker yet.

-Erebus

The Unicorn frame is omnipresesnt he is everywhere at once it is his always on warframe power. HE is never truly done with anyone (even after they are broken) he will LOVES YOU forever and ever and ever. They may try to RUN AWAY but are unsucessful. So you see EREBUS maby once in  a while you see the illusion that is the Stalker but Unicorn frame is always there.

Dafaq (⊙ヮ⊙)

anyway, sry no comic today, iamma draw some when I wake up, g'night!

After all this... still no blade and receiver...

Poor yuikami I would give you the world but it won't fit in my pocket and I am out of inventory slots.

Edited by PureBeurre

HE forgot the damn monocle

Af30UwS.png

XD

Also, those newer comics about the void look so fun @______@ Wish I could do some void >_____>

Infested Prime for galactic president 3016.

Sharing my Rhino Prime :D

700nueF.jpg

Edited by Gestalt

I would give you some, but there is no trading system.

I have them.

But for a price...

MUAHAHAH! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Erebus

I never knew the world was plural??? If there is more than one earth then where am I existing some where in between.....I DON'T....I....IT JUST DOESN'T........THERE IS........ *head explodes*

Hey Yui, sorry if this sounds like a request (it isn't) but what do you think you would do if you had the idea to make a serious comic with nary a hint of humor. Also, what do you personally think the Tenno were like or what they did before their mass cryo sleep?

Edit: I ask because I know you have quite the vivid imagination, as proven by your many works.

Edited by Venomos