Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Old Are You? (Just A Little Personal Survey)

UndeadGhostWarrior

To be completely honest, I will not reveal my age (yet? I don't know) due to relationships among other players/forum users. Regardless of the number, I've always had a sense that if my age was revealed, I'd be treated differently, which I do not want.

i don't think anyone would treat u differently , unless ofcourse ur under 10 years old or something then people would mind their language but thats about it

i don't think anyone would treat u differently , unless ofcourse ur under 10 years old or something then people would mind their language but thats about it

It's easy to determine my age, really.

I live in the U.S, so apply the laws.

I'm old enough to do one thing, but not the other. But I don't mind "the other" because I have specific views on it and despise anyone who does "the other" before legal age.

Use your judgement for this.

It's easy to determine my age, really.

I live in the U.S, so apply the laws.I'm old enough to do one thing, but not the other. But I don't mind "the other" because I have specific views on it and despise anyone who does "the other" before legal age.

Use your judgement for this.

You're between 18 and 21.

And I'm 11 years old.

Edited by Noamuth

You're between 18 and 21.

Use your own judgement. Whether or not you're correct, I give no input.

Or will I?

Expand what I said about "old enough to do one thing". One thing in particular that a lot of people look forward to.

Edited by LazerSkink

Use your own judgement. Whether or not you're correct, I give no input.

Or will I?

Expand what I said about "old enough to do one thing". One thing in particular that a lot of people look forward to.

old enough to do one thing but not the other. In the US, kids look forward to 18 because they can vote and legallY buy cigarettes but not alcohol, "the other" you have to be 21 for that, and many people dispise others for drinking, either due to a childhood drama or religious beliefs.