Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Old Are You? (Just A Little Personal Survey)

UndeadGhostWarrior

And for those already drinking: why?? I've tried beer before, and it tasted like bubbly cat pee.

Some say it's an acquired taste.

Personally I can't stand dark beers. Wheat beers on the other hand, yum yum!

Apart from that, there's all kinds of other things to drink. I currently have aproximately 140L of homebrewed mead fermenting in my apartment, which I'm really looking forward to tasting... in about 6 months.

Some say it's an acquired taste.

Personally I can't stand dark beers. Wheat beers on the other hand, yum yum!

Apart from that, there's all kinds of other things to drink. I currently have aproximately 140L of homebrewed mead fermenting in my apartment, which I'm really looking forward to tasting... in about 6 months.

It is actually, I hated drinking alcohol at first cause of the bitter taste, over time I started liking the taste, along with other bitter beverages such as black coffee. As for that mead, good luck on that mead btw. Might actually try that myself once I get my own place to live and maybe attempt to brew stout/ale. 

i prefer energy drinks,im not too fond of something that has all the quality taste of a shoe

Eh, I've found I've developed a taste for it - or, at least, light beer (look out! we got a badass over here!)

If you say so... Honestly, I'm steering clear of alcohol until I quit the habit of grabbing the nearest drink when I'm bored at a party.

I myself only drink in the company of friends and relatives during social events (save for this upcoming Valentines, but that's for... personal reasons). Do find it helps me sleep, though, so it's a win-win for me.

---

And, to keep this post on-topic: 21 and about an hour older from last I spoke.

The 25 on my page is a lie, AND YOU ALL FELL FOR IT.

Eh, I've found I've developed a taste for it - or, at least, light beer (look out! we got a badass over here!)

I'm more of a soda kinda guy. Coke and Mountain Dew (<--MLG YO) are my gaming drinks.

I'm more of a soda kinda guy. Coke and Mountain Dew (<--MLG YO) are my gaming drinks.

Full disclosure: I'm not big on soda. I mean, REALLY not big on it, I rarely look to drink it even at parties or the movies or such - and that's not just 'cause now I'm 21 and have the alcoholic option, I've had that mindset for a LONG time.

I'd go with the "uuuuugh, soda's not healthy for you so I don't drink it, uuuuuugh," option, but, well, beer's not all that good for you either and I ain't got a problem with it. Chalk this one up to personal taste.

The 25 on my page is a lie, AND YOU ALL FELL FOR IT.

Dr. Pepper master race. >:o

Monster energy master race.

Fahking tea steps all over ya'lls.

To be completely honest, I will not reveal my age (yet? I don't know) due to relationships among other players/forum users. Regardless of the number, I've always had a sense that if my age was revealed, I'd be treated differently, which I do not want.

...Poppycock. If people see me differently for my age, it's their fault. If they react to this badly, then it says more about them then it does me.

I have NO FEAR IN MY HEART!

I AM NINETEEN YEARS OLD!!!

Edited by Snydrex